Naidu_R2_Resume_Gis and CAD without images
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naidu_R2_Resume_Gis and CAD without images
GIS Analyst/Technician Resume
A. SWAMY NAIDU
Plot No:B-599, 2nd Floor,
H.No: 6-2-667, Phase-II,
Huda Residential Complex,
I am looking for a position in the Geographic Information Systems or related sector that will provide challenging
projects and opportunities for further career development.
10 years of GIS & CAD experience in Master Planning, Environmental Management services, & Engineering
firms etc. Supporting to engineering staff, geologists, and planners to providing Maps, GIS models, data
management, Spatial Analysis, input calculations and drafting.
Arc GIS 10, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Arc Hydro, MS office, Surfer, Google Sketch up
Map production, Geospatial Data Management & Processing
Spatial Analysis, Site Selection using Multi-criteria Evaluation and manage Geographic data
Least Cost Path Analysis, Site Design & Map Layout, and Zone of Theoretical Visibility (ZTV).
Geo-referencing, Overlay the Shape Files on Raster Images, Clipping & Mosaic and digitization.
Preparation of Land use / Land cover maps and assessment of land use changes using past and
current satellite imageries
Preparation of contour, slope, Catchment area and stream maps by using DEM data.
Working with Geo Referenced Spatial Data, Edit Spatial and attribute data / Associate Tables with
joins and relates. Attribute Data Join with Shape File
Developed cadastral maps (Automate data through heads-up digitization)
Convert Data from other formats (CAD files, GPS data and Google kmz/kml files) into Shape files
Preparation of Master Plans for Regional Areas, SEZs, Industrial Parks etc.
Prepared Utility corridor/Road maps with their profiles
Identifying Environmental issues (Sensitive Areas, Mangroves, forests, reserved forests,
sanctuaries, Marine specious, Fishing Communities and other social impacts) due to the projects
and preparation of feasibility report for site assessment.
Digitization of cadastral (Village) maps, superimposition of the project boundaries on cadastral and
calculations of areas details etc.
Preparation of shoreline changes maps for various year by using the Google Earth images
Preparation of Graphical representation Presentations for all projects, which got the Government
Excellent Knowledge using in Google earth for creation of maps with coordinates and Export of
Master plans to GIS & Google Earth
Prepared 3D (Models) Views for the Landmark Projects by using Google Sketch-Up
Extremely skilled at identifying new and innovative approaches to enhance business development
through the Preparation of Quality Presentations / Maps / Drawings
Strong organizational skills and Good communication and interpersonal skills
Involved in Infrastructure (Utility networks) Cost estimation calculations for specific projects.
SENIOR TECHNICIAN (CAD/GIS) in L&T Infrastructure Engineering Ltd.(Formerly Known as L&T Ramboll
Consulting Engineers Ltd.), Hyderabad,Telangana, India, from 19th
Dec 2005 to till date (Present)
• Preparation of Maps/drawings by using Arc GIS & Auto Cad
• Prepared Master Plan drawings for all the planning projects. Take hand drawn plans and use AutoCAD to
create presentable and accurate landscape plans for clients.
• Analyze and digitizing of given drawings as per client’s specifications. Plan myself to give quality output as
per specifications given by client. Maintain coordination among team individuals.
• Produce accurate and timely reproductions.
• Revise plans as requested by Design Drafting Manager.
• Study proper calculation inputs needed to produce effective output of reports.
• Utilized AutoCAD and GIS to produce various types of land related revenue / cadastral maps
• Produce various themes from different kind of maps.
• Reviewed plans to determine what information must be incorporated into the new plan to tie the
information into currently published information.
• Effective Graphical Presentation Slides to High Level Committee meetings
AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. From
March 2001 – Dec 2005.
• Produce Greater Hyderabad Municipal Area Locality Maps by using Survey of India Topo sheets
• Preparation of Junction Improvement plans for hassle free traffic Management in Hyderabad
• Participated in preparing the Tender-documents for Hyderabad Flyovers and ongoing Hyderabad Metro
Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Geoinformatics 2015 IGNOU
Master of Business Administration in Finance 2004-2006 Ambedkar Open University 58%
Bachelor of Arts in Economics 1997-1999 Andhra University 58%
Intermediate MEC 1995-1996 Board of Intermediate Education 45.2%
SSC 1994 Board of Secondary Education 70.4%
• GIS training by Geosys Enterprise Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (ESRI Certified Desktop Associate)
• IDRISI Selva GIS Software training from DATACODE partners of CLARCK LABS
• Internal Quality Auditor Training from DNV (Det Norske Veritas)
• Diploma in Auto CAD & 3D Home Architech from IITECH.
• Diploma in Computer Applications from SSIT
REGIONAL PLANNING PROJECTS
1) APPCPIR, Andhra Pradesh (603.58 sq. km)
2) Vizag - Kakinada Growth Corridor A.P (Area 7,600 sq.km)
3) Manufacturing Industrial Region at Krishnapatnam, Nellore, A.P
4) Mangalore PCPIR, Karnataka (250 sq.km)
5) Paradeep PCPIR, Orissa (284 sq.km)
SEZs MASTER PLANNING PROJECTS
1 Naidupeta SEZ & Industrial Park at Naidupeta, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
2 Detailed Master Planning for JNPT SEZ, Maharshtra
3 DPR for Automobile Auto components SEZ at Aditypur village, Jharkhand.
4 Textile SEZ at Butibori, Nagpur, Maharastra.
5 Product specific SEZ at Wada, Thane, Maharastra.
6 Multi Product SEZ at Amravati, Maharashtra.
7 Site Master Planning & EIA Studies for Gujarat SEZ
8 Green Industrial Park at Jadcherla,
9 APSEZ, Visakhapatnam
10 Les Guibies Free Trade Zone, Mauritius
11 Draft DPR for Hosur SEZ, Tamil Nadu
12 Ennore Plastic Industrial park site Assessment and drawings preparation
13 Nellore Leather park Site Feasibility report & Maps preparation
14 Site Feasibility Report for Alluru Airport at Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
1) Kakinda Deep Water Port
2) GMR Barge Mount Power plant at Kakinada & Vemagiri Power plants
3) Greenfield Port at Gangavaram
4) MEIA Study for KPCL Power Plant, Krishnapatanam
5) EIA Study for 100 Mld Desalination Plant At Krishnapatnam
6) ESS & EIA Study for Vadarevu & Nizampatnam Ports
7) EIA Study for UMPP at Cuddalore
8) EIA Study for Phase II Krishnapatnam Port
9) REIA Study for Textile SEZ Nellore
10) EIA for 6.5MTPA Captive Jetty & TPP at Nagapattinam
11) EMS Study for Kattupalli Shipyard, Tamil Nadu
12) EIA Study for Expansion of Dhamra Port, Odhissa
13) EIA Study for Vizhinjam International Seaport, Kerala
15 Name 16 A. Swamy Naidu
17 Date of Birth 18 15th May 1979
19 Father’s Name 20 A. Rama Chandra Rao
21 Nationality 22 Indian
23 Marital Status 24 Married
25 Passport No 26 K5554572
JK Smitha (IL&FS IDC, Bangalore) - Senior Planner – Mobile No : 9008026032
S.R.Murty (IL&FS IDC) - Head Hyderabad Office – Mobile No: 8978752434
I hereby declare that, all the above-mentioned information is true as per my knowledge and believe.
Place: Hyderabad (A. Swamy Naidu)
AIRPORTS & HARBORS
1) Study on Site Feasibility of Mopa (Goa) International Airport & prepared Drawings for EIA
2) EIA Inputs for site feasibility study and preparation of maps for Mihan International Airport, Nagapur
3) Site Feasibility report and preparation of Drawings & 3d Models for 3 Aerospace parks in Tamil Nadu