Natterbox at a glance
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natterbox at a glance
Empowering Salesforce with Voice
Integration and control of all telephony into CRM
with automatic capture of all call data
• Click to dial from within Salesforce
• Telephony functions – call hold, waiting and transfer
• Customisable call wrap up notes and live note taking
• Dynamic or ﬁxed Calling Line Identity Management
• Call data automatically populated as activities
Relationship based routing using data in CRM
• Dynamic Personalised caller greetings
• Caller, Time and Geo based routing
• Call distribution to groups
• Simultaneous ringing of multiple devices
• SMS and email alerts
Cloud based solution providing secure and on
demand call recording
• Record all calls with pause and resume
• Dynamically record a call whilst call in progress
• Compliant Call Archiving and Retrieving
• Select to store or email recordings
Natterbox at a Glance
Natterbox provides Advanced Voice Services to integrate all telephony and
call data into Salesforce. Automatically capture call activity and route calls
based upon CRM data. Dynamically record all ﬁxed and mobile calls and
review up to 120 business intelligence reports.
• 100% Native Force.com
• Fully cloud based service, no mobile app required
• Supported on all devices and operating systems
• Salesforce1 Mobile ready
• Over 17,000 users deployed worldwide
• Over 1.2 m calls processed per month
• Services deployed in over 50 countries
• Large scalable deployments: e.g. 2500+ users in 30+ countries for a
$5.7bn Market Cap client
• Global Service coverage: Data Centres with full load balancing in every
• Cloud based Voice Recording security tested across 40+ Global
• Cloud Telephony and Technology specialists with 10+ years in-house R&D
• Core Telephony backbone and Mobile Network Operator
• Over 250 customers worldwide
UK, USA, Australia, Sweden
Why integrate Telephony into Salesforce?
Over 60% of business interactions occur via the phone.
How much of this data is captured and recorded in your CRM system?
Maximise User Adoption
CRM systems are affected by under-adoption and poor data accuracy.
All calls are captured automatically and logged against the correct contact,
opportunity or account removing the admin burden on CRM users.
Boost Employee Productivity
CRM users can have complete control of their telephony within Salesforce and
can make and receive calls whilst being 100% connected to customer information.
Even calls made when ofﬂine from Salesforce CRM or from mobile phones
(no apps required) are captured and logged.
Enhance Customer Experience
Direct all calls leveraging CRM data to drive customer excellence with
Relationship Based Routing. Dynamically set personalised greetings for
customers from within Salesforce.
Lead with Best Practice
CRM users can record calls on the go and listen to recordings making sure
they never forget any detail. Managers can listen to individual call recordings
to monitor productivity and provide coaching to enhance performance.
Real time Business Intelligence
Businesses can analyse customer, prospect and employee call trends and
generate meaningful BI and analytics with 120+ call reports within Salesforce.
• Certiﬁed ISV partner
• Proven success integrating Voice into
Salesforce since 2010
• Experienced in large scale deployments in over
• Rapid implementations incur zero downtime
• Transparent activation
• Zero impact to existing telephony infrastructure
• Flexible pricing is per user per month
• Global service delivery partner network
What our customers say?
“Call activity is automatically populated into our
CRM system and logged against the correct
contact, opportunity or account, signiﬁcantly
improving the integrity of our data”
“Natterbox is at the forefront of voice technology. Their
team is dynamic and innovative, and always respond”
“It used to take 3 minutes to log a call and now it
takes a matter of seconds."
“Salesforce call data is now standardised across
EMEA +44 203 510 0500 / USA +1 646 762 2111 / APAC +61 2 8244 3000 / Nordics +46 8 4030 9112 / firstname.lastname@example.org