National stock exchange by Research Via
Nifty future tips is the service which involves best future tips, Nifty calls, nifty levels, Nifty tips and bank nifty tips. Research via Investment Adviser provides this tips after research and analysis. Nifty future tips involve tips on monthly basis with this service you will get daily nifty calls that will leads to maximum profit.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - National stock exchange by Research Via
Research via is a leading financial services provider with presence
in Indian and other global capital markets. With its full fledged
research operations, Research via has proven itself as Investment
Advisory Company that produces and delivers high accuracy tips
and recommendations for
• DerivativesTips – Futures and Options
• CommodityTips – MCX, NCDEX and COMEX
• ForexTips – Domestic and International
Research via believes that its existence depends upon its product.
Keeping that in mind, Research via dedicates more than 70% of its
revenues toward its research, product and services. Research via
stresses on maintaining a high standard in its research practice, its
research team and its research systems and makes investments in
constant system up-gradations, training and development and top
of the line software subscriptions. Research via focuses on
providing only the BEST to our precious clients and that reflects in
our track sheets.
• Nifty tips
• Crude oil tips
• Free mcx tips
• MCX GoldTips
• Base MetalTips
• Nifty options tips
National Stock Exchange
National Stock Exchange
• The National Stock Exchange of India LTD is the leading stock exchange of India, located in
Mumbai. National Stock Exchange was established in 1992 as the first DE-mutualized
electronic exchange in the country. National Stock Exchange was the 1st exchange in the
country to provide a modern, fully automated screen-based electronic trading system
which offered easy trading facility to the investors spread across the length and breadth of
• National Stock Exchange has a market capitalization of more than USD 1.65 trillion, making
it the world’s 12th-largest stock exchange as of 23 January 2015. National Stock
Exchange's flagship index, the CNX Nifty, the 50 stock index, is used extensively by
investors inAsia and around the world as a barometer of the Indian capital markets.
Segment wise Bifurcation of Nifty50 Stocks
CEMENT & CEMENT PRODUCTS
• ACC Ltd.
• Ambuja Cements Ltd.
• Grasim Industries Ltd.
• UltraTech Cement Ltd.
• Bajaj Auto Ltd.
• Bosch Ltd.
• Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
• Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
• Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
• Tata Motors Ltd.
• Larsen &Toubro Ltd.
INDUSTRI INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING
• Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
• Asian Paints Ltd.
• Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
• IT C Ltd.
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
• Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
• Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
• Cairn India Ltd.
• GAIL (India) Ltd.
• NTPC Ltd.
• Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
• Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
• Reliance Industries Ltd.
• Tata Power Co. Ltd.
• Axis Bank Ltd.
• Bank of Baroda
• HDFC Bank Ltd.
• Housing Development FinanceCorporation Ltd.
• ICICI Bank Ltd.
• IndusInd Bank Ltd.
• Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
• Punjab National Bank
• State Bank of India
• Yes Bank Ltd.
• HCLTechnologies Ltd.
• Infosys Ltd.
• Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
• Tech Mahindra Ltd.
• Wipro Ltd.
• Coal India Ltd.
• Hindalco Industries Ltd.
• Tata Steel Ltd.
• Vedanta Ltd.
• Cipla Ltd.
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
• Lupin Ltd.
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd.
• Bharti Airtel Ltd.
• Idea Cellular Ltd.
How NSE brought about a paradigm shift in
• National Stock Exchange was mainly set up to bring in transparency in the markets. Instead
of trading membership being confined to a group of brokers, National Stock Exchange
ensured that anyone who was qualified, experienced and met minimum financial
requirements was allowed to trade. In this context, National Stock Exchange was ahead of
its times when it separated ownership and directorate in the exchange under SEBI's
supervision.The price information which could earlier be accessed only by a handful of
people could now be seen by a client in a remote location with the same ease.The paper-
based settlement was replaced by electronic depository-based accounts and settlement of
trades was always done on time. One of the most detracting changes was that a robust risk
management system was set in place, so that settlement guarantees could protect
investors against broker defaults.
NSE offers trading in the following segments
•Exchange Traded Funds
•Initial Public Offerings
•Security Lending and Borrowing Scheme
•Equity Derivatives (including Global Indices like CNX 500, Dow Jones and FTSE )
•Interest Rate Futures
• Trading on the equities segment takes place on all days of the week (except Saturdays and Sundays and holidays
declared by the Exchange in advance). The market timings of the equities segment are:
• (1) Pre-open session
• Order entry & modification Open: 09:00 hrs.
• Order entry & modification Close: 09:08 hrs.*
• *with random closure in last one minute. Pre-open ordered-matching starts immediately after close of pre-open
• (2) Regular trading session
• Normal/Retail Debt/Limited Physical Market Open: 09:15 hrs.
• Normal/Retail Debt/Limited Physical Market Close: 15:30 hrs.
• You can directly contact us on our Hotline Number i.e.
• +91 99 777 85 000
• Visit Us: NIFTYTIPS