Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Narayanicollegeforprofessionalstudies2 131219231751-phpapp01
Narayani college for professional studies
Presentation on- Money pad the
Presented by- Sabin Tripathi
Faculty-bsc.it, 2nd semester
• Why is it called future wallet?
• Transaction using money pad
• Is it secure?
• Money pad Advantages
• Credit card or smart card disadvantage
over money pad
• The 21st century will be paperless paper
currency and checks are gradually being
substituded by smartcards, digital cash and
instant transfers of funds.
• The wallet of future will hold less paper cash,
coins and debit or credit cards with the help
of device like PDA with a satelite
• Money pad is a futuristic wallet that operates
like a credit card or smart card, automatically
verifying the users identity before issuing the
Why is called future wallet?
• This wallet will eventually replace the wallet
which we use today in future.
• people wont carry coins cheque or money in
their bags instead they will use this in future.
• All our task are now related to internet like e-communication
,e-banking ,e-library ,e-class
so our wallet also will be replaced with e-wallet
Transaction using money pad
• If a user wants to use a money pad then he
has to place his finger on the touch screen
and then place it in a finger print reader.
• Then reader will ask for the security code if
it matches he can enter inside e-bank.
Transaction using money pad
• For any transaction it ask for the service from
the main database where the user
information is located.
• It requires a secure internet access for
• It is just like a client server interaction.
• For the success of any transaction the users
details and finger print should match.
IS it secure?
• Yes, money pad is secure way of transaction
as it uses biometrics technology or finger
• Biometric technology are used to accurately
identify and verify an individuals identity.
• Eliminate problems caused by lost IDs or
forgotten passwords by using physiological
attributes. For e.g. Prevent unauthorised use
of lost, stolen or "borrowed" ID cards.
• Being an e-cash if it is lost the next person
cant get any kind of advantages from it .
Money pad Advantages
• Applicable in e-banks and in any kind of
• The money pad device is capable of carrying
digi-cash and it is useful to perform any kind
of e-banking or any kind of transaction.
• To perform remote transaction like e-payments,
digi-cash transfer etc..useful to
carry digi cash
• It is secure and reliable.
• It is applicable in any kind of ecommerce
• It is useful in shopping ,telephone or
electricity payment.it is very useful in daily
• No need to worry for the transaction of
money like where is atm machine or not.
• Taking the money ourself is always risk task
so for this solution.
• Saving of time.
Credit cards or smart card
Disadvantages over money pad
• Cant access whenever we want.
• User is always on pressure of limit amount of
• The card has to be renewed once expired.
• Every transaction may require certain
• Replace hard-to-remember passwords.
• In future when internet is going to capture
the world there is no requirement of any
• Just a small device which can recognize the
finger print can be attached at any place
throughtout the world.