Pressure tank bladder, float switch supplier in India
Supplier and Exporter of Pumping System, Booster Pumps Pressure Pump, pressure tank, Bladder for tank, Float switch, Hydropneutic Pump offered by BDS Engineering, New Delhi, India.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pressure tank bladder, float switch supplier in India
Pressure Tank Bladder, Float switch
Dealer, Supplier and Distributor India
• BDS Engineering is a major distributor of heavy-
duty butyl rubber replacement tank bladders for
all Tanks and vessels Replacement Bladders
which is designed for variety of pressure tank.
The white-cream colored com-pound is made up
of a mixture of NATURAL RUBBER, natural
mineral fillers, mineral white oil refined for
pharmaceutical use, physiologically harmless
pigments and non-toxic vulcanizers.
Variety Of Pressure Tank Bladder
• All bladder type models and sizes are available,
including, although a bladder tank for a typical
home or smaller commercial water system will
not have a very large storage capacity, it will
perform several important functions. It
minimizes pump cycling, preventing frequent
starts and stops and protecting pumps from
motor burnout or other water system
components from damage.
• FIX Hydropneumatic tank bladders
• Expansion tank bladders
• Thermal Expansion Tank Bladders
• Replaceable butyl rubber tank bladders are a
barrier between air and water
• Replaceable butyl rubber tank bladders help
• Butyl rubber material is NSF listed
• It protects against water hammer
• Used for water, hot water, and potable water
• It maintains a desired range of water pressure in
the distribution system
• A bladder pressure tank contains pressurized air
and water separated by a flexible membrane
• As water pressure changes, the volume of air in a
bladder tank contracts and expands.
Periodically, the amount of air in the tank
should be measured and the tank recharged if
the air is too low
Products: Float Switch
• The float switch is application in all those cases
where it is necessary to control the level of non-
aggressive liquids, both in civil and industrial
facilities (wells, cisterns, cesspools, sewers).
• The housing of the float is made of
polypropylene copolymer: it is impact resistant,
suitable for contact with food and nickable by
solvents at room temperature.
Water Treatment accessories
• For additional information about bladder just
contact through our website www.bdsblairs.com