for space :P
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nasa app
NASA Smart Watch App
Bye Christopher Russell
Long term goal
• So your sitting in space bored shit less but with
unreal views and top secret work to be done and
wanting some features for your new smart watch
• So While your in space why not make it interesting
listen to your favourite music, scan things on board
to identity what goes where, make daily clips for the
world, here personalised messages from family, have
a look at basic errors and make voice notes for your
calendar and identify advance warning problems
though out missions.
• Image translation: to identify the hazards and tools in space
• Sound quality: to have great use of sound.
• Finger print mode: to activate the app (makes it seem cool)
• Musical massages: to help lighten the mood of the astronauts
uploading there favourite music combined with great messages.
• Space tips: having back up information if certain tasks go wrong.
(combine a data test of common faults then upload that to the app)
• Voice Reminders: inside your daily calendar (note taker)
• Personal comfort checker: to improve sleeping habits, mood checks &
home sickness techniques to help.
• Fun games: have fun useful space games
• Daily web video posts: allows the world to know what's happening
• Warning messages: helps provide essential information about missions
air levels, ect
Fulfilling Customers Needs
• New software: this product requires skilled programing,
• Images: uploading small tools that NASA use
• Sound: personalized sounds for each astronauts
• Graphics: to allow the world to get a feel for great images.
• web based: this improves the functions, updates and questions
to be asked on a daily missions.
• Data: constant data reports from NASA to space stations then
back to the world
• Warnings: to have advanced radiation bacons, air pressure
levels to ensure the astronauts have air supply
Strengths & Advantages
• Annalistic: to report back to the world and to see
what our astronauts are up to
• World feed back: to allow questions e.g. what's it like
• To improve NASA’s performance: providing a
constant flow of data helps reminds the astronaut's
of little things that can play a big role.
• Helping others: this product can improve daily habits
boost ones self-esteem