Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NAES Experience
NAES – Operational & Maintenance Planner Experience
• Estimated projects & jobs for material, parts, labor & contracted services.
• Maintain accurate inventory for all 3 turbines (Combined cycle) and balance of plant needs.
• Set up contracts for outside contractors through a bidding process
• Assist with permit-related reports for EPA as required.
• Assist with NERC compliance reports working in conjunction with Plant Manager, O&M Supervisor, and Plant
• Coordinated part refurbishment for GE Frame 7, Frame 6 and Steam Turbines.
• Develop and implement preventive maintenance plans.
• Develop requisitions, work orders and other functions through MP2 Computerized Maintenance Management
• Assist with coordination with a migration from MP2 to SAP for plant
• Assist with training plant employees upon implementation of SAP at the Dominion Rosemary Facility as well as
other facilities as needed.
• Stream line maintenance and operations for best practices from communication to execution for the Operations
and Maintenance of the plant.
Review resumes for potential temporary positions, making recommendations to plant management
• Apply personal work history and experience to assist mechanical, electrical and instrumentation mechanics with
various tasks and execute their tasking when they are absent.
• Fill in for board and outside operators as needed.
• Familiar with ESC Stackvision Software and 8832 Controller
• Effectively filled the I&C Position during absence of I&C Technician.
• Effectively perform functional checks and PMs on Batteries, utilizing the Alber Cellcorder for monthly and
quarterly NERC preventative maintenance.