National account manager interview questions and answers
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - National account manager interview questions and answers
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why did you leave your last job?
3. What is your greatest weakness?
4. What experience do you have in Account management field?
5. What have you done to improve your Account management knowledge in the last
6. What have you learned from mistakes on the Account management job?
7. What is your track record for consistently achieving your targets?
8. Describe an example of a tough decision you had to make quickly.
9. What kind of work environment do you prefer?
10. What makes a successful account manager?
11. Please tell us something about yourself.
12. How many accounts have you handled in you career?
13. Describe any challenging situation in sales that you have faced in the recent past?
14. What are some of your key accomplishments in sales?
15. Elaborate on your style of salesmanship.