Polling at Conferences Using Digital Technology
Digital technology is changing how we conduct business meeting. They are becoming less complicated and more informative with new ways of communicating. Now attendees can take polls, be given alerts, and organizers can record events-all with new web based software that is simple to use. Read about using technology at your next meeting or conference.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Polling at Conferences Using Digital Technology
Polling at Conferences Using Digital
Digital technology allow attendees to:
● Take polls
● Receive alerts
● Record events
Methods for Using Digital Technology:
1. Invite Everyone On Phone and Tablet
2. Send Alerts To Everyone In Attendance
3. Record Event With Your Mobile Device
4. Take Polls On Mobile Devices
Invite Everyone On Phone and Tablet
❖ Can be done through a phone app on your phone
➢ Place conference calls
➢ Video conference
Send Alerts To Everyone In Attendance
○ Use a bulk text or email app to send alerts.
○ Keep in touch with all attendees using one app
○ Avoid endless communication about the time and
location of your event.
Record Event With Your Mobile Device
○ Record every word spoken on a phone or tablet.
○ Send the recording to an absentee instantly.
○ Broadcast the meeting's information quickly.
○ Keep everyone up to speed with one app.
Take Polls On Mobile Devices
○ Create a poll on your mobile device to vote easily.
○ Take opinions from everyone in attendance.
○ Place private votes using a mobile app.
For more information visit: