NA Plots in NeralProject OverviewCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati G...
OverviewSituated at Pimploli Village near Bhakricha Pada, Neral (East), Karjat and barely 9kmfrom Matheran, one of Nature’...
LayoutCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumb...
Location MapCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E...
Project Features• Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi• Tennis Court/Indoor Games• Meditation Hall• Convention Hall• Restaurant• Res...
Attractive Scheme• Available sizes are from 1,800 to 3,500 sq. ft.• Available at Rs. 300 psf onward• Pay 20% now and remai...
Project PicsCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E...
Project PicsCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E...
Project PicsCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E...
ThanksTeam ProductsCraFt Property+91 22 2527 8507+91 22 2527 8507CraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, ...
of 10

Na Plots in Neral

Neral has all the potential to emerge as the next suburb after Panvel. Road which is going to connect Panvel to Matheran will pass through it. Also just 15-20 minutes distance from new international airport makes it an excellent destination for investor.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Published in: Real Estate      
Source: www.slideshare.net


Transcripts - Na Plots in Neral

  • 1. NA Plots in NeralProject OverviewCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 2. OverviewSituated at Pimploli Village near Bhakricha Pada, Neral (East), Karjat and barely 9kmfrom Matheran, one of Nature’s beautiful Creation of Mistical Hills and LandscapeGrandeur with fresh air and pure wind blowing across to soothe your tired eyes andtouch your hearts to give you the sublime feeling of Complete SatisfactionKey Highlights:• Close proximity to Neral Station (2.5kms)• Matheran - 9kms• Matheran - 9kms• Mumbai -99kms• Thane -52kms• Panvel Chowk -24kms• Karjat is around 20kms from Proposed International airport at Panvel, which makesit easily accessible by Road/Rail from different places• 45% open spaces in projectCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 3. LayoutCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 4. Location MapCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 5. Project Features• Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi• Tennis Court/Indoor Games• Meditation Hall• Convention Hall• Restaurant• Restaurant• Club House with Gym and Sauna• Garden• 24 Hours maintenance and Security• Children Play AreaCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 6. Attractive Scheme• Available sizes are from 1,800 to 3,500 sq. ft.• Available at Rs. 300 psf onward• Pay 20% now and remaining 80% in 36interest free EMIsinterest free EMIsCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 7. Project PicsCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 8. Project PicsCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 9. Project PicsCraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com
  • 10. ThanksTeam ProductsCraFt Property+91 22 2527 8507+91 22 2527 8507CraFt Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd, 3/2, Chandrodaya CHS, Opp. Swastik Park, Opp. Somati Gurjar Hall, Chembur-E, Mumbai-71Phone: (022) 2527 8507, Mail: info@craftwealth.com, Website: www.craftproperty.com

Related Documents