NANA FATIMA PATUREL_S CV.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NANA FATIMA PATUREL_S CV.
NANA FATIMA PATUREL
Foreign Trade and Investment Advisor
Address: 7 RUE VERGNIAUD
33000 BORDEAUX, FRANCE
TEL +335 56 52 89 39
CELL: +336 30 10 61 24
I offer a unique perspective on how to navigate the opportunities and risks
in the global financial system and political economy. I am an entrepreneur,
my background includes: Investment Banking and Investment Advisory
Services. As a Business Development and Marketing Specialist. I possess high
degree of honesty and integrity in my personal and business dealings.
Financial & Analytical
Strong financial skills developed over the 20 years of my experience in the
industry. Worked as
- 10 years as financial analyst,
- 6 years a Credit officer
- 3 years as Treasurer
- Worked with Mckenzie Group as Team head Customer Service group
in the Restructuring of UBA.
- 3 years as wealth manager.
Administrative & Management
Over the last 20 years, have managed up to 50 staff.
Communication, Marketing, and Negotiation.
Several years of projects development and people management have
helped me to developed necessary skills in marketing, negotiation and
Live and work in France for over 8 years now.
In addition to excellent spoken and written English, I also have a good level
of spoken and written French.
2010 to date Anahata Consulting Nigeria Limited
Business Portfolio: 300 million USD
A business development company, with main focus in financial and
marketing advisory services.
Anahata serves as intermediary (business brokers) between international
businesses wishing to set up in Nigeria, and the different sectors where the
- Initiate and identify potential business sectors with opportunities for
- Help the international organizations to identify potential investment
- Prepare and carry out industry and market studies on their behalf.
- Liaise with the government and the private sectors in their area of
- Collate, present, and educate them on the different compliance and
anti bribery and corruption issues, and subsequently ensure their
- Provide advisory services in the market-mix, and communication
strategies of their different products and ser2 June 2015Nana Fatima
- Organise and help in developing the response to call for tenders, on
behalf of the clients.
- Develop and help to coordinate their rollout strategies.
- Follow-up and continual; prepare monthly country reports; to support
the decision processes, and provide them with advisory services on
likely challenges, and how to mitigate them.
To date, Anahata has worked with 6 big international organizations, and
have helped some to establish in the country. References to be provided
Presently working with an international fund that has earmarked NN60Billion
to be invested in the pharmaceutical industry, in Nigeria.
Anahata, has concluded to date, business transactions size of over
2006 to Date: Lockwood Nigeria Limited
Position: Managing Partner
A management consulting firm, that provides, financial advisory services,
and international foreign exchange transaction services.
• Main Objective is to provide cut edge financial management
advisory to its clients.
• Conduct market research for business developments opportunities.
• Prepare business plans for new set-ups.
• Develop marketing strategies for its clients.
2002 to 2006 UBA: United Bank For Africa PLC.
Position: Deputy General Manager
- Worked in various business units of the bank.
- Group Head Business Development, Divisional Head Airlines, Shipping
- Chief Customer Service Officer of the Group.
- Divisional Head, Airlines, Oil and Gas, Embassies and Multilateral
- Development of the Private Banking Group for the bank.
2002 March to November: NBM Bank Nigeria Limited
Position: Senior Manager
- A stint as Head of the Private Banking Group.
2001 to March 2002: Standard Trust Bank PLC
Position: Senior Manager
- Group Head (Branch Management):
- Responsible for the day to day running of the branch.
- Manage the liability and asset position of the branch.
1990 to 1996: Zenith Bank PLC.
Position: 1994 to 1996: Deputy Manager Consumer Banking Division:
• Developed new Marketing Strategies for new business relationships.
• Managed Corporate Accounts.
Position: 1992 to 1994 Deputy Manager, Credit Analyst;
• Developed new business relationships.
• Appraised credit requests and present projects to Management for
• Ensured adequate initial funding, and manage the credit facilities until
Position: 1990 to 1992 Assistant Manager Treasury and Financial Services
• Managed the Banks daily liquidity position with the Central Bank of
• Traded in Local and International Currencies for both Inter Bank and
• Solicited Customers for discountable Instruments i.e. Commercial
papers, Bankers Acceptances and other Deposit Certificates.
• Source funds to finance the discountable Instruments and subsequent
management of the accounts.
1988 to 1990: Merchant Bank of Africa.
Position: 1988 to 1990 Banking Officer corporate Finance Department:
• Solicited Mandates from Blue Chips to raise discountable Instruments
i.e. Commercial Papers and Bankers Acceptances.
• Source Long-term deposits to fund the Instruments, and others.
1987: NYSC (National Youth Services Corp.). IYFOD BUSINESS FOUNDATION.
• Prepared Feasibility reports, credit proposals, and General book
keeping for the company.
• The IESE Business School, University of Navarra Spain Executive MBA, 2002
(Finance & Accounting).
• Ahmadu Bello University Zaria BSC 1986 (Business Administration).
• Queen Elizabeth Secondary School, Ilorin, Nigeria.
• Alliance Francaise, Ikoyi, Lagos.
• NCR Lagos, Computer Programming Course.
• MBA thesis: Business Plan for Hotel Michel Angelo.
• Worked with McKinsey in the development of UBA’s customer services
model, at the merger of Standard Trust Bank and UBA.
• Salary Survey for Pathinfinder Limited; an American NGO in Nigeria.
• Preventing and Managing Risks Related to Corruption training by Allen &
• Service and Value Creation Course by IESE University of Navarra
• Comprehensive Accounting and Financial Analysis course by Augusto &
• Intensive Treasury program course by Ebony Consult Nigeria.
• Computer Appreciation, DOS and Introduction to Lotus 123 by CIS.
• Equipment Leasing: The creative Financing Alternative: By Equipment
Leasing Association of Nig and Amembal Halladay and Isom Utah, USA.
• Seminar on Pension Funds Investment Practice and Accounting System.
• Hotel management training at Sofitel Aquitania in Bordeaux France in
Academic and Professional Bodies
• Guest lecturer/Facilitator, Finance for non-finance managers’ course for
CEOs/Entrepreneurs, Lagos Business School (2003 to 2006).
Arts & Community
• Co-chair, SCCWI, Lagos (Street Child Care Welfare Initiative).
• Member, Active listener to English speaking terminal cancer patients in
• Member, Anglophone Bordeaux Women’s Club.
• Member, Philanthropic Foundation USA, for the less privilege (India,
• Member, Board of Directors, Lockwood Nigeria Ltd, 2010 – Date.
• Chairperson and Member Board of Directors Total Logistics Control Ltd
• Executive Director and Member Board of Directors, Secured Document
Product Nig. Ltd.
Sports and Recreation
• Family Membership, Yatch club, Lagos.
Member of Bordeaux Tenis Club; Le Bouscat.
Date of Birth: April 1st, 1967.
Marital Status: Married with three Children.
Languages: Excellent spoken and written, English and French.