naBERA one pager engl final.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - naBERA one pager engl final.
naBERA alliance offers international management consultancy focusing on supporting clients in the
chemicals, plastics, energy and other B2B industries in the areas of strategy, business and
organizational development. naBERA is directly present in key markets and operates with further
network partners in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
naBERA provides through its partners a unique mix of senior line management experience, proven
consulting competence and international perspective. The naBERA partners understand the critical
issues facing their clients from own experience and work closely with management and business
teams to develop and implement practical and effective solutions.
Guido has occupied senior management positions in chemicals and chemical trade as well as e-
commerce. His focus is on M&A, strategy and business development.
Rainer has held senior positions in chemicals and plastics, engineering and consulting. He
concentrates on strategy development, organizational improvement and sales processes.
Roger has a strong background in banking and investment. He focuses on supporting M&A
transactions and corporate finance.
Jean has extensive experience in chemicals and energy markets. Within naBERA he focusses on
internationalization and market entry support as well as M&A transactions.
Neil has a strong background in chemicals and logistics management as well as in consulting. Neil is
a specialist in supply chain optimization.
Keith has held multiple positions in consulting and is a recognized expert on multicultural
management and developing cultural awareness within globally active corporation.
Management Support (individual and team)
• experienced reflection to support critical decisions
• "grey hair advice"
• Business and Market Strategy (analysis, alternatives/options, concepts, implementation)
• Supply Chain (strategy development and optimisation)
• Market Entry (Europe in-/outbound: strategy, channel identification, implementation, operational support through partner network)
• Opportunity Identification (business development and network)
• M&A (scouting and process support)
• Project Funding
• Organisational Analysis and Development
• Business Process Effectiveness
• Change Management
• Cultural Awareness