Kingwell Resources Brochure
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Kingwell Resources Brochure
Headhunting Your World
An Engineered, Designed and Human approach
We must be experts at what we undertake to do, our results are
founded on hard work, technical understanding and precision. We
work with the precision of ensuring we know and approach all
technically experienced candidates, through thorough market mapping
and detailed research.
Each assignment is designed and tailored to our clients needs. We
believe, in order to design the best solutions for our companies and
candidates, we must have the freedom to learn, engage and be
creative to bring a solution with prosperity for all.
With our engineered headhunting process and designed corporate fit,
we must go beyond technical, and ensure that we are developing
relationships at all levels, making sure all prospective matches are
engaged. For our clients and candidates, it is important that all parties
are reliable and likeable. The human element creates the atmosphere
we live and work in.
Engineered, Designed and Human
Headhunting is a term often misused. Below we look to explain what
we do and don’t do as Headhunters:
What we don’t do:
▪ We don’t just work a 09:00 - 17:30 day, as the candidates we
represent are usually already in employment and require discretion.
▪ We do not rely on Job Boards or use CV databases for finding
▪ We are not dependent on Social Media (LinkedIn etc.) or
advertising for finding candidates,
▪ We don't mass mail job descriptions, or candidates to companies.
A Headhunted Approach
The Kingwell Way
▪ Our office phones are manned 24/7 and our consultants are happy
to talk out of hours on a mobile.
▪ We are continually mapping to great detail, the people, corporate
structures and projects of all the people in our area of expertise.
▪ By having a focused discipline area, we are able to engage every
suitable candidate for a specific opportunity.
▪ We get to know our market of people first and foremost, a first
contact will rarely be to discuss an opportunity.
▪ By having high level discussions with our clients, we are able to get
a clear view of future business needs, our market knowledge often
helps clients plan hiring strategies.
Retained and Contingent
We predominantly work on a contingent basis, providing our clients
with a free service until the point of hire. Headhunting, shortlisting,
discussing the chosen role and referencing.
For retained searches, we will offer this option when we feel it is the
most effective solution for our clients. We would recommend retained
search for senior hires where the position has a higher than normal
level of commercial sensitivity.
Contractors and Direct Staff Hire
If you are looking for Direct Staff Hire or Contractor solutions, we are
glad to assist.
For contractor solutions, we are able to work on a range of options.
Should it be introduction only through to full payroll, visas and flights.
Dependent on circumstances, we can provide solutions for most
countries and would be glad to discuss. When we outsource, for
example arranging flights, we only work with carefully selected proven
partners and unless otherwise detailed, will include these services to
our clients at cost price.
What we can offer you:
▪ We regularly work exclusive opportunities not advertised to the
▪ We can keep you up to date with the market, keeping you fully
informed and in control of your career,
▪ You can receive a full market assessment for your next move, in
▪ With our detailed understanding of your market, you can receive
support and advice to help guide you on your journey,
▪ We spend time to fully understand you and your career journey.
When it's finally time to move:
▪ You are in full control, informed and the process is kept confidential,
▪ Your details are only sent and discussed directly with a client, after
you have confirmed in writing you wish to apply to the specific
▪ Your application is processed with extreme discretion, we do not
engage clients unless we are confident of this.
▪ We will let you know what we intend to discuss with the client
before we do so.
▪ References are only taken at a suitable stage of the process, and
only after you have confirmed consent.
▪ You have our support throughout the complete cycle.
Within our discipline areas, we work exceedingly well at the high level
executive search end of the market, covering C-level, Directors and
management. With full appreciation to the commercial sensitivity such
hires can bring, we ensure our clients are fully integrated and
understanding of our search process before anything commences. We
keep our client fully engaged throughout.
Marine and Shipping:
Our Marine recruitment expertise covers: Owners, Managers,
Survey, Salvage and Decommissioning.
Typical positions include:
Chief Engineers, Technical Superintendents, Managers, Directors.
Operations Managers, Chartering, Commercial Managers, Directors
and C-Level, Naval Architects, Engineers, Surveyors (MWS, H&M,
P&I), Project Managers and QHSE
+44 (0)208 0043064