Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Napkin instructions
Free napkin folding instructionsThe Bird Of ParadiseNapkin FoldThis is a classic and classynapkin folding techniquethat requires a stiffnapkin. If you dont haveany dinner napkins madeof stiff linen then a lightstarching should fix youright up.
1. Lay the napkin face down in frontof you.2. Fold the napkin in half.
3. Fold the napkin in quarters.4. Fold the napkin in halfdiagonally, creating a triangle.
5. Orient the triangle so theopen tip is facing away fromyou.6. Fold the right corner diagonallytowards you - laying it down alongthe centerline of the triangle,making a new tip pointing towardsyou. An iron can make thisimportant fold a whole lot easier.
7. Do the same with the left corner, fold itdiagonally toward you and press it downnext to the previous fold. Now you have adiamond, youre rich! Yay!.8. Fold the two "wings" that you justmade in folds 6 and 7 under so that youhave your original triangle shape back.Once again an iron can make a world ofdifference.
10. This birds almost ready to fly, butfirst you must give it some feathers.While holding the base firmly to keepyour folds together, pull up the fourflaps created by the napkins corners.9. Fold the trianglein half by bringingthe center seamtowards you andallowing the endsto fall.
Pretty cool fold, isnt it?It makes you wonder ifthere are people sittingaround in basementsperformingexperimental napkinfolds while the rest ofus are sleeping. Thisfold can be difficult ifyou dont use an iron orhave a fairly stiff napkinso be prepared to put afew minutes intomaking each one.
Dinner napkin foldsThe Diamond Napkin FoldGot some really limpnapkins and wantsomething nice to makewithout eating up toomuch time? Then thisones for you, if youreusing thick/stiff napkinsthen an iron will help.