Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pressent continuous
COLEGIO NUESTRA SRA. DE LOS
CENTRO CATÓLICO - CONCERTADO
A. Add ing to the following verbs:
1. die __________ 7. eat ____________
2. fight __________ 8. blow ____________
3. tan __________ 9. break ____________
4. plan __________ 10. snow ____________
5. sail __________ 11. show ____________
6. prepare __________ 12. do ____________
B. Fill in the following sentences in the present progressive
1. They ____________________(wait) for us on the corner now.
2. Listen! I think the telephone______________________(ring).
3. I see that you_____________________(wear) your new suit today.
4. The boys___________(make) a lot of noise. Please tell them to be quiet.
5. Mr. Zehavy ______________(not work) in his office today.
6. My parents_________________(go to a concert tonight.
7. The bus driver______________(not drive) carefully.
8. _______the pupils____________(decorate the room at the moment?
9. You________________(not take) a shower right now.
10. They______________(have) sales in all the big stores now.
11. Look! It________________(begin) to rain
C. Complete the text
The bus________(come). The passengers____________ (sit down). One woman
____________ (give) the driver the money. An old man ____________ (read) his
newspaper. The young boy ____________ (ring) the bell. Two children
____________ (run) for the bus. The bus ____________ (stop) and the people
____________ (get off) it. .
Autumn Is Here
It is beginning of autumn. I can see though the window that it ____________
(rain). The wind ____________ (blow) and some leaves ____________ (fall). My
brothers____________ (listen) to records and they ____________ (discuss) the
weather. It seems that the summer is over and there is nothing to look forward to.
A small dog outside____________ (run) and ____________ (bark) in happily. I
guess he____________ (look) for shelter. I think that the best thing about autumn
and winter is that spring and summer are soon to follow.