Popular Webinars for Teachers
Webinars are a great means of educating people, by connecting individuals from all across the world.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Popular Webinars for Teachers
Popular Webinars for
Webinars are a great means of educating people, by
connecting individuals from all across the world.
Here is a list of the most popular webinars in education.
Fun yet informative, they are definitely worth a watch for
1. Games that encourage and enhance reasoning – this
comprised of the various games and puzzles that aid in
enhancing mathematical reasoning of a child.
• 2. Myths about learning – This informative lesson,
through a webinar service, debunked several myths that
exist pertaining to learning and the learning process.
• 3. Google Apps for Learning – the webinar was a detailed
presentation about the various apps available on the
Google Play Store that aid learning.
4. Free, Fun and Cool Alternatives to PowerPoint – a free
webinar on interactive software that could be used in
place of PowerPoint.
• 5. How schools are using technology to increase learning –
webinar software themselves are technologies that aid and
enhance learning. This webinar spoke about the use of technology
in helping children learn.