Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NACD_MEMBER_SNAPSHOT_PUBLIC.PDF
NACD is the recognized authority on leading boardroom practices,
with more than 35 years of governance experience, a vast portfolio
of director resources, and only one agenda...
Equip your board to effectively address
these and other important questions:
• How might major economic, regulatory, and social trends
inform our company’s strategy and raise new risks?
• How can the board assess and maximize company and
• How can our company’s executive compensation plan
be better aligned with past and future performance?
• What is the best way to oversee risk and compliance in
our company, especially in emerging risk areas such as
• What issues are of greatest concern to our major shareholders,
and how can we best communicate with them?
NACD DIRECTOR COMMUNITY*
*Fortune 1000 companies with NACD members serving on the board
of directors as of July 2014.
50 49 98%
100 95 95%
1000 870 87%
PUBLIC COMPANY DIRECTORS
JOIN NACD EVERY WEEK
NACD FULL BOARD MEMBERS
BY TYPE OF COMPANY
NACD MEMBER ENGAGEMENT*
*Statistics current as of Dec. 31, 2013.
NACDonline.org/Join • 202-380-1891 8.14 ©2014 NACD. All rights reserved.
Join NACD to:
• Network with more than 15,000 directors representing
over 87 percent of the Fortune 1000
• Optimize board composition and skill sets
• Earn director credentials
• Demonstrate a commitment to board excellence
• Stay in the know on current and emerging issues
• Remain educated on leading board practices
• Improve board and committee effectiveness
• Benchmark board practices against industry and peers
• Participate in national thought leadership forums
• Ensure boardroom perspective is heard on current and
future legislation impacting corporate governance
• Gain exclusive, unlimited access to governance experts,
tools, and resources
“NACD provides practical information to help
directors anticipate what’s next.”
Charles H. Noski
Microsoft, Avery Dennison,
Retired Vice Chairman
Bank of America
“When a board is a member of NACD, I see
their commitment to boardroom excellence, to
acting on behalf of shareholders to reduce the
risk and enhance the value of that company.”
Director of Corporate Governance
“NACD is my engine for board leadership
solutions–driven by the brainpower of
more than 15,000 directors.”
Andrew J. McKenna Sr.
Schwarz Supply Source
NACDonline.org/Join • 202-380-1891