Naked but not ashamed!
This presentation seeks to deal with the characteristics of one of the basic element in our lives. If we appreciate how to act and treat this most important element, it will make us into better individuals.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naked but not ashamed!
Naked but Not
• Naked, no clothes for me!
• I walk alone but I can keep your company!
• Don’t get me wet!
• In your face!
• Who am I?
Naked, no clothes for me!
• I have been around for a while and you can only
recognize me without clothes on
• If I were to wear clothes, my identity would be totally
distorted and I could no longer be called by my name
• Some people try to put clothes on me because they
do not like my nakedness
• Some even try to malice and stay away from me
because I may cramp their style if I show my self
I walk alone but I can keep your
• I keep no friends, as a matter of fact if I am accompanied
then you may see my friends and not me
• For me to be conspicuous it is best for me to walk alone
• For you to be associated with me, you’ll have to appreciate
• I’m not opposed to being introduced to your
acquaintances but they too need to understand that my
nakedness is my hallmark
Don’t get me wet!
• If you want me to disappear then pour water on me.
• If you water me down then I am no longer
• Adding water to me will cause me to become just like
• I don’t need to be washed or laundered because I am
always sparking clean
In your face!
• I keep you true to yourself and those around you
• I am a constant reminder to you to keep it real
• If you try to get away from me you will not get far
• I won’t disappear if you fall asleep
• You cannot wish me away
• The quality of the relationship we share is totally
dependent on you
• I’ll be consistent in my demeanour no matter how you
Who am I?
• I am:
Now re-read the presentation to really understand me.
Naked but not Ashamed!