Do I Need a Press Kit?
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Do I Need a Press Kit?
Yes,if you want to be prepared to take full advantage of opportunities for free publicity,
and to be viewed as an expert in your field by a wide audience. Every business,
no matter the size or industry, should have a press kit. A press kit is your message to the
media and your target audience, packaged into one organized deliverable (digital and/or print).
CREATING A PRESS KIT
Your press kit should include the following:
• Introduction/Table of Contents • Executive Bios & Pictures • Product or Sample Work
• Company Background • Business Card(s) • Recent Publications/Articles
• Contact Information • Company Brochure(s) • Answers to FAQs
SENDING A PRESS KIT
Typically, press kits are sent to members of the media when:
• A new product or service is launched
• A merger and acquisition has occured
• In advance of a press conference
• In advance of an event or trade show
REACHING THE MEDIA
Sagefrog Marketing Group can work with you to create a media kit – and a PR strategy – that
keeps your name and brand top of mind for reporters.
Sagefrog Marketing Group, LLC is a full service marketing, branding, interactive, public relations,
and advertising agency. We specialize in healthcare, technology, and business-to-business
marketing for small, mid-size and large companies in greater Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Established in 2001, Sagefrog is strategic, creative, process-driven, and dedicated to achieving
your business and marketing objectives.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT SAGEFROG MARKETING GROUP
AT (215) 230-9024 OR INFO@SAGEFROG.COM
DO I NEED A PRESS KIT?