Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NabilFakhoury2Resume2015 (1)
Nabil Fakhoury MBA
350 N Federal HWY• Boynton Beach, FL 33435• (561) 374-0084 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly motivated MBA Finance graduate seeking a challenging opportunity with growth and expansion
potential in a dynamic industry. I am interested in leveraging my analytical, quantitative and interpersonal
skills to add value and positively contribute to a great organization. I am highly adaptable, accountable
and detail oriented.
• Masters of Business Administration-Finance, Florida Atlantic University (Graduation date
December 2015, Current GPA 3.76)
• Bachelors of Science in Mathematics, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL. 2007
Graduated Cum Laud (GPA 3.6)
Dean’s List Award and President’s List Award
• Intensive Harvard case analysis background in corporate finance, risk management,
operations management, financial accounting, IT, leadership, investment management,
marketing and supply chain management with statistical analysis (six sigma), healthcare
and actuarial studies.
• Proven ability to implement effective policies and procedures, enhance productivity, and increase
efficiency. Critical thinker, open to learning and coaching with integrity and enthusiasm.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities, outstanding presentation, leadership, and
communication skills (Florida Atlantic University communication department certified)
• Skilled in creative, supportive business solutions, developing high-levels of revenue growth, and
facilitating effective sales strategies to impact bottom-line.
• Proven ability to multi-task effectively in order to manage day-to-day business responsibilities
with minimal direction from supervisors while managing and teaching personnel, providing team
leadership, motivation and development progression.
• Solid communication, interpersonal, time management, analytical organizational, and leadership
• Go-getter, team player attitude with an ability to easily grasp new ideas, concepts, methods, and
Property Tax Analyst – Consultant (Summer 2015)
• Work with Managers and staff to minimize clients’ property tax liabilities through timely
compliance and active management.
• Performing in-depth client, industry, and market research
• Analyzing financial and market data
• Submit valuations for review and meeting county deadlines for evidence submission.
• Preparing and filing administrative appeals
• Attending tax hearings
• Assisting with preparation of project status reports for clients
• Meet a broad range of compliance and assessment appeal deadlines for the client portfolio.
• Analyze property assessments and produce valuations.
EZ-Weld - Project Consultant (Riviera Beach, FL, January-May 2014)
• Recently worked on a marketing project for EZ-Weld, a South Florida company.
• Constructed a 5-year marketing plan that was adopted by the company’s CEO.
ELC e-Learning Coordinator – Project Consultant (September 2014-Present)
• An integral part of the school-based professional development team.
• Responsible for setting up school-based training resources and all technical functions related to
the e-learning management system in PeopleSoft.
• Training over 200 staff member to use the new PeopleSoft platform for Professional
Tutoring Business Owner (2008-Present)
• Launching and growing a successful tutoring business.
• Building long-term client relationships.
• Maximizing profits through dynamic scheduling.
• Enhancing customer experience and delivering results.
Boca Raton Community High School (2007-Present)
Mathematics Teacher (K9-12)
• 100% passing rate on AP College Board Exam
• AP Calculus I & II/ Financial Mathematics/ Algebra Honors/ Geometry/ Integrated Math 3/ALG
II Honors/ Trigonometry
• AICE teacher (Cambridge University Program)
- Administrator in Training (Boca Raton Community High School)
• Assist AP’s in implementing a school wide development plan
• Take on various projects to increase school productivity and effectiveness
• Boca Raton High lead technology teacher
• Professional development committee associate
• Safe-Schools committee data manager
Protection Engineering Systems Inc.
West Pam Beach FL (2005-2007)
Business Development / Sales / Operations Manager
• Responsible for new customer acquisitions, maintain and increase company sales, performance,
quality and day-to-day efficiency.
• Increased sales and overall business within the 6 months of joining Protection Engineering.
Systems Inc. (Expanded sales by 20%)
• Expanded client/partner relations
• Generated new marketing plans for the business
• Strategized new business and sales plans
• Better Business Bureau Quality of Business Award (2005/2006)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
CTA (Certified Teacher Association)
Project Smart Member (Integrating Mac technology)
PDD (Professional Development Department)