Nadeen CV - new
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nadeen CV - new
Pallegoda Gamacharigai Nadeen Nuwantha a
Al Ta’awun Street, Block 7, Building 13,
Messilah. P.O Box 3522, Safat 13036
A hard working, dedicated, Quick to learn, and enthusiastic team player keens to develop
professionally. Innovative and passionate, looking to provide excellent customer service to
clients in a successful and supportive hotel.
• Good Team Player
• Hard Worker
• Well organizing, planning and preparing
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under stress
• IT skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft Windows 98/XP, Microsoft Internet
Explorer, Microsoft Outlook Express (Email)
March 2008 to December 2010
Cinnamon Grand Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Restaurant & Bar Tender
• To offer guests an enjoyable, expertly served dining experience.
• To complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set
according to standards
• To always deliver Hotel Brand Standard.
• Maximize F&B revenue by achieving Daily, Quarterly and Annual sales targets.
March 2010 to December 2012
Cinnamon Grand Colombo, Sri Lanka
Food & Beverages Waiter
• To developed and maintain elegantly appointed environment, with superior
colleagues, dedicated to attentive, distinctive experience for all dining periods.
• To assist in training, supervising and disciplining all outlet colleagues.
• To always embrace the Cinnamon Grand Standard.
• To ensure a safe working environment for all colleagues within the outlet.
Passport Number –N0747152
• To control reservation and seating of the outlet.
December 01/2012 to 01/04/2015
Worked As a Mexologist ( Barman )
April 01/2015 to presant As a Waiter,
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa.
• How to handle the guest complain.
• How to deal with guest.
• How to run the operation at any condition.
• To work with Colleagues of different nationalities and Helping them.
• Preparing Mocktails and other Beverages .
• Order beverages and maintain the beverage stock.
• Provide an excellent customer service.
• Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar.
1994 to 2004
Pallegama Mahavidhalaya, Deniyaya, Sri Lanka
G.C.E (O/L) Examination
Social Studies C
• Diploma in Computer Science” Course in I.A.T Computers (Pvt) Ltd,
Malabe- Sri Lanka.
Non Related Referees
• MR. Mohammad Al Khaib
At Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa,
• MR. Namal Jayalath
Beverage Manager At Cinnamon Grand Hotel Colombo,
I do hereby declare that the above particulars are true and correct according to the best of my
..04/10/2015.. nadeen nuwantha