Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NadiaNealyResume2015
• Proven history of effective customer service skills.
• Self-motivated, learns quickly, able to organize and complete
• Excellent at working in a team environment and independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Works well under demanding conditions.
• Comprehensive Design Skills
• Ability to Learn Digital
• Perceptive about Client Needs
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Verbal Communication
• Attention to Detail
• Customer Service
Texas Woman’s University
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Arts , Graphic Design
Expected Graduation: August 2015
Texas Woman’s University - Center for Student Development
Student Graphic Designer | May 2014 - present
• Create, design and develop print and digital marketing materials for
• Create and design apparel design for student organizations.
Floorset Team Member| June 2014 - present
• Working with team members to organize clothing, accessories and
University of North Texas - International
Summer Graphic Design Intern | May - August 2013
• Create print sign-age for department.
• Coordinate project related services of outside vendors for printing
• Type & Image
• Portfolio Design
• Advertising Design
• Interactive Design
• History of Graphic Design
• Color Photography
• Publication Design
• Chosen designer for special event
posters at Blagg-Huey Library.
• AIGA TWU member
(Fall 2014 VP)
Cell Phone: 469-212-4305
Portfolio: nadianealy.weebly.comG r a p h i c D e s i g n e r