Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nadina Resume
8371 Celestial Circle ~ Liberty Township, Ohio 45044
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST -
Leader, Customer Service Specialist
Energetic, loyal, team member, efficient in customer service. Sales specialist with reputation for
producing high sales volume, and error-free work. Handled confidential information on a daily basis, while
exceeding expectations with all tasks given. Creative and organized with great time management skills.
♦ Customer Care ♦ Problem Solving ♦ Data Entry
♦ Sales Strategy ♦ Team Player ♦ Dependable
Luxottica, Mason, Ohio Febuary 2015- Present
Customer Service Specialist
• Provide service support, over the phone, in a timely, consistent and courteous manner to EyeMed
members and providers
• Assist EyeMed members by answering benefit questions, eligibility, web registration,
authorizations, provider location inquiries, and claims details
• Review claims details, research payment issues, investigate provider network details
• Use system tools as appropriate to escalate issues between the various functional areas within
• Provide knowledge of vision benefits and/or insurance industry
• Proficient with HP QualityCenter, I3,and Microsoft Office products such as Excel, word, and
Walgreens, West Chester, Ohio October 2011- October 2013
• Top sales leader on the sales floor, consistently earning top incentive pay.
• Customer service specialist.
• Excellent data entry with 40 wpm key strokes.
• Hipaa and confidentiality trained
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word.
• Knowledgeable understanding of health insurance and Medicare guidelines.
Zwicker & Associates, Hebron, Kentucky April 2010 – October 2010
• Participated in Credit Collections to resolve outstanding accounts.
• Provided options to debtors in order to aid in closing or resolving account issues.
• Successfully utilized programs to locate debtors and navigated efficiently with accurate data entry
Star Point Mortgage November 2008 – January 2010
Front Office Manager
• Previewed all mortgage files ready for sale.
• ADP Time Saver Payroll administration.
• Ensuring all documentation is properly filed according to state and federal regulations.
• Ordered and pulled reports to ensure smooth flow of services provided.
• Inventory and ordering of all materials needed for all agents and clients.
Sheraton Hotel, Cincinnati, Ohio October 2007 – November 2008
• Supported upper F&B Management of new resort development.
• ADP Time Saver payroll administration.
• Assisted in managing 30 employees in 5 outlets including room service assistance for 255 rooms.
• Hands on approach with training and hiring new employees.
• Coordinated operations and worked with kitchen to run efficiently.
• Created menus for banquets and structured menus to fit needs for food and beverage departments.
• Orchestrated staff schedules according to customer volume.
Capital Plaza Hotel, Jefferson City, MO June 1997 – May 2007
• Assisted in employee hiring, training and evaluation.
• Performed excellent customer service.
• Assisted in ordering and events planning for banquet activities.
Hostess / Lead Server6369223716
• Planned accordingly for seating and customer volume.
• Filled order and supply request.
• Met Hotel standards and guidelines.
Coursework: Psychology and Sociology
Lincoln University, Jefferson City, MO
1997 - 1998
Jefferson City High School Graduate 1995 - 1999
Elective Coursework: Spanish, Algebra, keyboarding 1 & 2, record keeping