Nafisa CV _2_
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nafisa CV _2_
Nafisa Mohammed Ahmed Saih
Fintas Area, Block 1, St.
1, Build. 143
Phone: (+965) 96612385- 94402917
State of Kuwait E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am seeking work in a challenging environment where I can experience personal growth and
development, Obtain a responsible and challenging position within your company that will allow me to learn
new technologies and skills while utilizing my previous experiences to improve beyond my abilities currently,
and also to build a strong business relationship with the company and clients; and exceed expectations to excel
within the company
• Nationality: Sudanese
• Place of Birth: Sudan
• Marital Status: Married
• Visa Status : Article 18
• Driving License : Kuwait Driving License
• Excellent communicator with influencing ability and confident in dealing with all levels of staff.
• Innovative and positive in dealing with changes and reacting to project and work difficulties.
• Hard-working with strong personal work ethics and competent to work under pressure.
• Pleasant personality and mixes very well with all nationalities and cultures.
• Strong team player with the ability to lead and a positive attitude towards learning new things.
Master of Science
Bakht ER-ruda University, Sudan
Food Science & Technology
BA honors degree in Science & Engineering
Gazira University, Sudan
Food Engineering & Technology
Petra Food Manufacturing Co., Kuwait
Designation : Production Manager
Duration : 2011 till Present
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Implementing and monitoring production plan, program, and projects to meet overall objectives
and on agreed timings;
• Planning, execution production according to sales demands.
• Manage the all department (UHT , Chesses & Dairy) to produce quality products in the most cost
effective ,safe and hygienic way on a daily basis.
• Ensure proper man, material and process controls are in place and recorded according to HACCP
and ISO standards.
• Training on an ongoing basis of production people on identified needs with proper record keeping,
evaluate employees and make recommendations.
• Ensuring manpower, material and equipment planning to meet production demands.
• Prepare raw material and packaging material planning according to agreed sales plan.
• Develop, implement and monitor various control systems where applicable.
• Under take any other related tasks which are necessitated to fulfill the responsibilities of the
• Evaluate and introduce ways to improve processes, product quality and cost reduction .
• Develop new product line to augment sales.
• Prepare feasibility study on bakery items to improve department sales share.
• Able to insure discipline on the department and the company to follow rules and procedure.
• Ensure the department good relation towards other section for the betterment of the company.
• Organize the tow departments plan on daily , weekly, monthly and annual basis.
• Ensure quality management system is applied and coordinate with maintenance to ensure machine
in case of any problem in machine and equipment and follow up the update .
• Provide report information to general manager pertaining to development of the products
• Supervising operations to maintain procedures and food safety for all production plant;
• Improving work standards of quality control through implementing work standards as per ISO
requirement, and hence, monitoring effectiveness of the quality process/workflow;
• Coordinating with ISO consultant to follow the ISO requirements for all departments;
• Defining quality standards and ensuring that all deliverables are of high quality and meet
Organization’s and customer needs;
• Establishing clear organizational structure for the operations in the plant;
• Setting and documenting workflows/procedures for all departments under operations;
• Providing technical training for new and existing employees in quality,
hygiene, sanitation, pest control, operational methods and personnel practices, maintenance for
food safety and cleaning practices;
• Conducting food safety audits using the food safety standards and procedure manual instructions,
e.g. AIB standards.
• Handling production and to ensure that the processes and employees are working smoothly and
efficiently. To coordinate all HSE requirements and inform the management to address
• Handling COC (Certificate Of Conformity) for Export goods and contact with concern company
(UTV or Bureau VERITAS )
• Handling the waste water unit documentation to maintain process parameters as per ministry
• Handling with ministers and public authority for industry for the processing and documentation of
papers related to ministry approvals.
ED-dueim Centre for Kidney Dialysis & Transplantation & Endoscope., Sudan
Designation : Research Supervisor
Duration : 2003 till 2007
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Took full responsibility of research unit including library, laboratory, document control , reports and research
• Conducted quality control procedure(s) for water treatment system( chemical and microbiological tests )
• Conducted water processing and machinery
• Microsoft Windows - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook;
• E-Mail Applications.
• Statistical Product & Service Solution, SPSS.
• Expertise in Internet handling like browsing uploading and downloading of documents.
• Operating system (Window 98, 2000 professional, 2000 server, XP and Vista)
• Oracle ERP (production module)
• Expertise in Drafting and letters etc.
• Fast typing capability (English & Arabic)
• Excellent Knowledge in recipe adjustment and ingredient functions.
• Excellent Knowledge of mixing, operational equipments, products, etc
• Skills in QA/QC,HACCP, Health& Safety
• Expertise in all analysis equipments and operational machine (UHT and Combibloc)
• Expertise in HSE
Training Programs, Seminars and Courses Undertaken:
• Trained at Arak Group Food Industry Co., Pepsi, Sudan
• Trained at Bittar Soap and Oil Industries, Sudan
• Trained at National Laboratories, food and chemicals.
• Trained at National Health Laboratory, microbiology.
• Trained at Bahri Rental Centre, Sudan
• Trained management for industrial and domestic waste , Kuwait .
• Attended the Health and Safety Matters 2013 symposium “future direction of Occupational Health &
Safety in the State of Kuwait” By (ACK )Australian College of Kuwait. April 2013
• Attended the Health and Safety Matters Seminar “occupational Health -- The silent Hazard” By ACK
Australian College of Kuwait. December 2014
• Attended 9 Congress of the African Association of Nephrology (AFRAN) and 2 Congress of
The Sudanese Society of Kidney Disease and Transplantation (SSKD) in collaboration with the
International Society of Nephrology (ISN), Sudan .