Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nagaraja17th (1)
Diploma Engineer (DECE)
Mobile: + 91 8904586568
Bengaluru - 560067
To join an organization where I can put my analytical and problem solving skills in to
use and where there is a chance for my development through which I can develop the
• Expertise in Electronics PCB Assembly & Board Rework.
• Good Experience in use of Soldering Iron, Rework tools, IR & Hot air BGA Rework
• Good Exposure with Semiconductor Electronics components like BGA,FPGA, QFN
chips and 0603, 0402, 0201 size passive components.
• Experience in re-balling of BGA components, PCB track cutting & Assembling of
stacked components etc.
• Device De-capping , Cable crimping, RF cable making and Providing Test Set up for
Testing Engineers in the Lab.
• Very good knowledge of the basic Electronics components and basic accessories used
in R&D Teams.
• Well familiar With PCB Layout Tool Allegro, Orcad capture, footprint creation &
PCB layout editing in basic level & able to read and interpret the schematics.
• Experience in using Inventory management tools
• Knowledge on ESD basic principles and awareness creation.
• Book keeping of component stock, Project materials etc.,
• Periodic – physical verification of assets distributed to engineers.
• Ability to support multiple projects independently. (Procurement, Assembly, Rework
• Good oral and written communication skill.
Language : 8051, 8086 & C.
Platforms : Windows xp/win 7
Application : ORCAD, Allegro V16.3, Protel99, EWorkBench & Eagle
Skills : SMD components Assembly and Rework of PCB.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE ( 6+ YEARS)
1. Employer : ZREYAH semiconductors pvt Ltd
Period : Jan 2014 – till now
Role : Lab Support engineer at client Texas Instruments Pvt Ltd
Job Nature : Lab support Engineer for RF Engineering team
2. Employer : Evolutech Networks Pvt Ltd
Period : June 2012 – Dec 2013
Role : Lab Technician
Job Nature : PCB layout Designing, Rework, Assembly and Procurement.
3. Employer : Ordyn technologies Pvt Ltd
Period : January 2007 – Aug 2009
Role : Electronic Technician for R&D team
Job Nature : SMT assembly, Rework and Debugging Support
4. Employer : Jupiter Advanced Technologies
Period : Jan 2006 to Jan 2007
Role : Electronic Technician
Job Nature : SMT assembly & Rework
1. DECE (Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering), from Government
Polytechnic, Bangalore (BTE, Karnataka). 2009-2012, With 75% FCD.
2. ITI-Electronic Mech / 69% / 2004 / Govt ITI, Bangalore.
3. S.S.L.C / 67% / 2002 / GH School, Bangalore.
HUMAN-MACHINE INTERFACE (HMI) USING MATLAB
The movement is captured in the PC using the webcam and the software compares the
movement and will send the signal to the MAX232IC which is the serial interface, this will
send the data to the micro controller. The s/w in the micro controller will read the data and
then accordingly will drive the devices connected to the same.
This is implemented using MATLAB V.7
ROLE: Team Member.
TOOLS USED: Allegro 16.3, MATLAB v.7,
RESPONSIBILITY: Involved in Hardware circuit design,
PCB design using Allegro Tool
Board Assembly, Rework and Involved in various Testing.
ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRA CURRICULAR
• Participated in college and school level debate and essay competition.
• Event organizer in all school and college annual day functions and other technical
Father’s Name : Mr. Lakshmaiah
Date of birth : 25-5-1986
Contact Number : +91 89045 86568
Language : English, Hindi, Kannada & Tamil
Marital status : Married
E-Mail Id : email@example.com
Permanent address : #477, Bevinamara colony
Place: Bangalore (L. Nagaraja)