Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nagarjuna Chowdary
Nagarjuna Chowdary Mallela
Being an IT recruiter means not just calling people for resumes, it means building up the
relationship with both who are currently looking for a job and those who feel happy at
where they are now. People contact me for different purpose: some of them ask what's
there on the job market, others ask to find them a nice opportunity because they are ready
for a change or have lost their job. All of that is what I call MY JOB. It always
fascinating to later on follow up with somebody who got a job with your help and ask
him how everything is going.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
• Tally 7.1, ERP 9
• Windows XP, 7, 8 & Linux Centos
• Attended to Prof. Krishnama chari (ku) guest lecture.
• Participated in the one day “ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARENESS DRIVE”
• PowerPoint presentation on BHARTI AIRTEL
• Made dummy product Ad on energy drink MILES GO with powerpoint
presentation. (Its my own creation)
Company: 247 Headhunting/ Tenpath Solutions, Secunderabad
Feb 04/15 – Present
Role: HR Associate - L1
• I.T/Information Technology Recruiter placing candidates including Business
Analysts, Project Managers, QA Testers/Analysts/Engineers, Software
Developers (C# .NET, Java/J2EE, C++), Network Engineers and
Database/Data Warehouse professionals etc...
• Working with various clients like Kaiser Permanente(Alltime largest
Healthcare in USA), Williams Company(Leading Energy company in entire
USA in 2014 and 2015), LogixHealth(One of the biggest Healthcare industry
in greater Boston area), Hitachi Consulting, EA Sports and JPMorgan Chase.
• Sourcing through Mass Mailing and Internet job portals (Dice, Monster ,
CareerBuilder) combined with utilizing existing candidate relationships and
referrals, along with various Internet sourcing techniques.
• Good experience in working with US Citizens, Green Card, EAD and H1B
• Maintaining an efficient database, with the help of which I could successfully
deliver right IT people in right time.
• Keeping in constant touch with the consultants and giving timely feedback to
them, helped me a lot in timely delivery of the consultants for the clients’
• Negotiating pay rates/Salary with the candidates.
• Expert knowledge of Boolean keyword search and open search, including
finding candidates on Google via google groups/yahoo groups and other
recruitment technologies (LinkedIn and Indeed)
• Deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates.
• Possess excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including
sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, pay rate/salary
negotiations, and closing
• Experienced in total “Recruiting Life Cycle”.
• Internet Recruiting for candidates and industry leads, pre-screening to quality
potential candidates (job posting, e-mail, etc.).
• Understanding the requirement, sourcing and identifying suitable candidates
by searching jobsites & internal database.
• Negotiating rate as per tax terms (C2C/W2/1099).
Balaji institute of Engineering & Sciences
• M.B.A, Human resources - 2014
New science Degree College
• Bachelors in B.COM (Computer Applications) – 2012.
SS Jr college
• Board of Intermediate Education, C.E.C - 2009.
St pauls High School
• Board of Secondary Education (SSC) - 2007
• “ Performance Appraisal System” in Balaji group of institutions.
• Tally 7.2 & 9.1 certification in 2011
Father name : Ashok
Date of Birth : 08th April 1992
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Telugu
Permanent Address : Warangal, TS
Current Address : Jubilee hills, Hyderabad, TS