nagendra resume new1 - Copy
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - nagendra resume new1 - Copy
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with
committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and
realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative
• Had six months training experience at MICRO LINK Pvt Ltd, Vijayawada.
• Attended a two days’ workshop on PCB DESIGNING & MANIFACTURING
at Sri Sunflower College of Engineering and Technology, Lankapalli.
• Active participation in social welfare programmes conducted in Sri sunflower
engineering and technology, Lankapalli.
• Participated in General Elections-2014 as a NSS volunteer and
• B.Tech in E.C.E passed out in June 2015, scored 65% from JNTU, Kakinada
• Diploma in E.C.E passed out in 2012, scored 73.98% from Sri Varalakshmi
Polytechnic College, Chilakalapudi
• S.S.C Passed out in June 2009scored 60% from B.G.K.Z.P.H.School, Pedana.
Have Six months training experience at Micro link MICRO LINK Pvt Ltd
Have experience on PCB designing.
Operating Systems : Windows XP
Languages : C, Java, HTML
Web Technologies : ASP. NET, ADO. NET, HTML, SharePoint Server
Project#1 : Carry select Adder
Environment : Windows XP
Tool : Modelsim-Quarsta 2 for simulation
Role : (Findout Simulation Results and Designed
RTL Shchematics) Involved in developing and database preparation
A Low power and high efficient carry select adder is divided into sector,
each of which except for least significant- per forms two additions in parallel,
one assuming a carry- in zero other a carry in of one the 16 bit carry select adder
of figure for example is divided in sectors of lengths 1,2,3, 4 and 6, proceeding
from least significant to most-significant bit
• Findout simulation reesults
• Designed RTL Schematics
• Designed database tables
• Wrote stored procedures to the corresponding tables.
• Involved in the design and coding of Admin and User Interfaces.
• Good analytical and problem solving abilities
• Personal interests in technology and its applications
• Ability for self learning
• Ability to work as a part of team and self-motivated.
Father’s Name : M. Bullebbayee
Date of Birth : 15-06-1991
Marital Status : Single
Sex : Male
Languages Known : English and Telugu.
Alternate mail id : (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: M. Nagendra