Naif Ibrahim Alquaid resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naif Ibrahim Alquaid resume
Naif Ibrahim Alquaid
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent communication skills with clients, management, team and suppliers
• Experienced developing computerized business systems for Construction Company i.e., budget
activity, and project timelines.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills in a cross-cultural environment
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Advanced Estimating for company projects
• Project management coursework
• Primavera; P6
• Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel.
Masters of Technology Management, Specialization Construction Management
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
Certificates of Manufacturing Engineering Management, Lawrence University, Michigan
Project Risk Management, 2014
Engineering Technology, 2014
Bachelor of Quantitative Methods, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia June 2010
Intensive English Program, Western Washington University, Bellingham WA, March 2012
BACS Riyadh Metro Project- Present Feb 2015
Registration, AV/ PowerPoint Assistant April 2014
No Dig National Conference, Orlando, FL
Shamllel Trading & Contracting Co, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2009 - 2011
Field Manager (Full time 2010 – 2011)
• Identified developed a range of technology alternatives.
• Presented options to management.
• Account previous budgets and desalination.
Administrator, Financial Management Department 2007 – 2009
Communicated closely with management to identify technology needs.
Assisted employees with payroll, benefits, etc.
Project Stream Mapping of Michigan Steel Co. , Project Management class, BGSU, Fall 2013
Create foundation of residential project, Estimating class, BGSU Spring 2014