Naji Ramy (C.V.)
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naji Ramy (C.V.)
Our Lady Of Perpetual Aid Street, Achkar building, Beirut
Phone: 0096181-650051 email@example.com
Results and detail oriented, focused on integrating a group which will allow me to efficiently use and apply
Flexible, pragmatic and a reliable team oriented individual with a certain focus on developing solid client
Summary of Skills
• Arabic-good in all aspects.
• French-very good in all aspects.
• English-very good in all aspects.
• Office Software (Windows): good.
• Database Software (ICBS): very good.
• J-Trader Platform (Futures): very good.
• NETX 360 Platform (provided by Pershing):
• Bloomberg Terminal: fair.
• Arc Logics (formerly SWORD) Risk
Management program: good.
• Swift, more efficient client servicing & customer satisfaction became more noticeable.
• Assisted the Front Office (Traders) by pointing out a helpful tool on the Beirut Stock Exchange platform.
• Discovered a powerful control tool on the J-Trader platform that forbids order manipulation.
• Diminished losses by closely following-up our customers market exposure & the relevancy of the placed
orders in the market.
Bachelor of Science: Banking & Finance, 2010
AUST Beirut, Lebanon
Technical Baccalaureate Degree: Accounting, 2006
Saint-Louis College Beirut, Lebanon
High-School: till 10th
Lycée Franco-Libanais Beirut, Lebanon
August 2011 – Present: Middle East Capital Group part of FNB group (Beirut)
Position: Middle Office Administrator
• Main center for customers’ services & inquiries;
• Firm grip of Futures & Equities daily processing;
• Close follow-up on clients’ exposure to markets;
• Risk averted.
May 2010 - July 2011: Ramy Holding (Beirut)
Description: General F&B experience acquired at the various owned/managed restaurants of the group as well
as owner representative during the construction of the group’s latest restaurant.
May 2010 - June 2010: The Back-Office (Hamra)
Description: Accounting office where I involved myself in the different aspects of the business.
January 2005 - June 2005: Rafic Fakhry Audit (Jal-el-Dib)
Description: Audit office where I involved myself in the different aspects of the business.
Continuous Education (Trainings & Courses)
• Lebanese Financial Regulations ESA (2014)
• Effective Telephone Skills Tamayyaz (2013)
• Straight Line Selling Tamayyaz (2014)
• Customer Care Mindset Tamayyaz (2014)
• Business Etiquette Tamayyaz (2014)
• Working In Teams Tamayyaz (2014)
Nature, sports, extreme activities, gastronomy and live concerts.