Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nakia Resume
Burien, WA 98148 (206) 739-2276 email@example.com
I am a high energy outgoing client focused individual that has over 7 years of excellent customer service experience. Dedicated
and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals. Excel at leveraging
interpersonal leadership skills to build, sustain, and foster peak-performing teams. A highly organized and detail-oriented
independent and self motivated professional with excellent research skills. Able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues
in initial stages. Able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels. Maintain excellent
written and oral communication skills. Proficient in MS Word, Google Mail, Skype, Excel, Outlook, Quick Books, 10-key, Publisher,
Thunderbird, Jaws, POS, PowerPoint, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Most Social Media Outlets, Google Chrome, as well as
most social media sites. Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment and on-line tools.
• Performed general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems and performing basic
• Executed daily operations.
• KPH : 7720 WPM: 45+
• Filed and retrieved corporate documents, records and reports
• Was instrumental in day to day operations.
• Trained and managed many employees of who achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Trained several employees in all aspects of operations.
• Supervised 11 employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries.
• Reviewed operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements were made in areas such as
workflow, reporting procedures and expenditures.
• Successfully managed a 11-person team on a temp to hire basis.
• Successfully handled complaints as well as the efficiency of the workload.
• Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet,
and database and presentation software.
• Greeted visitors and determined whether they should be given access to specific individuals
• Responsible for maintaining high standards of daily operations.
• Researched and recommended diversity of menu.
• Purchased and maintained inventory & office supplies.
Yo Mercer Mercer Island, WA
Store Manager June 2015 to Present
Illuminating Resource Burien, WA
Project Manager July 2014 to January 2015
Bonefish Grill Memphis, TN
Pantry Chef March 2013 to November 2013
Denny’s Butte, MT
Line Cook September 2011 to December 2012
McDonald’s Butte, MT
Cashier March 2011 to May 2012
The Party Store Lynnwood, WA
Balloon Artist/Assistant Halloween Manager September 2009 to December 2010
Burger Mill Marysville, WA
Assistant Manager May 2007 to November 2009
Columbia Basin Job Corps Moses Lake, WA
GED/ High School Equivalent