Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NAKUL_SHINDE_RESUME
Shinde Nakul Raosaheb
Flat No. 103, Jagtap Heights, Lane No. 1, Kirti Nagar, Navi Sangavi, Pune-27 (MH).
Contact No:+91 9730500521/+91 9922785575
E-mail: email@example.com, LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nakulshinde
Date Of Birth: 29th
Looking for a high-grown organization with a competitive and challenging
environment that creates an ideal condition for delivering high quality services. Aspiring to
associate with an organization, which offers a congenial environment for growth.
• Offering 3 year 2 month of experience in Web development and Java, building and
integrating new features in product with Web Technologies like Ember.js at Tavisca
Solution Pvt. Ltd. Pune and prior that was working on AngularJs, Java, Spring,
Hibernate in Great Software Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. Pune.
• Certified in M101J: MongoDB for Java Developer (link here) by MongoDB, Inc.
AngularJs, Backbone.js), Java, and third party services integration with REST, SOAP,
• Hands-on on AWS (Amazon Web Services like SQS, EC2 etc.), Git, SVN.
• Ability to address clients tasks from requirements gathering to product delivery.
Skills:(Levels: P-Proficient, I-Intermediate, N- Novice)
• Programming Languages: C[P], C++
[P], Java [I]
• Web Technology: XML[I], PHP[I], JSP[I]
• Databases: MySQL[P], MongoDB[P]
• Cloud platform: AWS [N]
• Operating System: Windows[I],
• CMS: Joomla[P], Wordpress[I]
Software Developer, Level-2 at Tavisca, Pune [Feb`15 – Till now]
• Part of Mystique team which work as CMS platform to create Travel Domain Web
Sites for Hotel, Flights, Car & Activity (i.e. Event) Searching & Bookings. [Some of
them are www.voyabook.com, www.trip-smart.com]
• Mystique is a front end platform to create & launch travel domain website in few
clicks. There are predefined widgets created in Ember.js as a separate Ember
application and we can place those Ember widgets anywhere in page with some
configuration & settings. Every widgets in Mystique is reusable component & can be
used anywhere in site easily and one Mystique page has multiple ember application
• Role: Create & develop new features in Ember application & Issue Fixes.
• Added new filter in Filter Widget which filter flight search results according to
Departure Time (DT) or Arrival Time (AT). If users search for Round Trip it show 2-2
filter sliders for DT & AT and for Multi-city it shows filter slider accordingly.
• Did performance analysis for some sites. Provides the stats where there are
Optimize Images, Leverage Browser Caching etc.
• Added Deep-linking support to Flight Searching where some client can fire search
from their site and want to show Mystique results page. This can be possible with
Deep-linking search support.
Software Engineer at GS-Lab, Pune [Sep`12 - Feb`15]
• Part of Kwanzoo (www.kwanzoo.com) team which work in online Advertising Domain.
• Kwanzoo works on “Build once, use anywhere” principle and provides a cloud-based
platform that enables B2B marketers to build and deploy rich media ads display to
all digital channels (email, website, social media, mobile etc.), on different ad
networks (GDN, Bizo, OpenX, Pubmatic etc.) and also uniquely integrate your
display ad and re-targeting ads with marketing automation (MAP) and CRM
technologies to accelerate demand.
• Role: Addressing client, build & integrate new requirements, deploy to production
servers, bug fixes, keep eye on by monitoring servers and their dependent cloud
• Implemented multithreading which leads to increase in performance by reducing
time from 9 sec to 2.1 sec during third party API call to get more information of
• Implemented mobile ad support, enabled device dependent ad load & Rule based
• Designed and developed prototype module for Kwanzoo UI with AngularJs which
leads to rich & simplified UI with minimum LOC because of Templating & Two way
data binding features of AngularJs which was appreciated by client & this being
used by 100's of Kwanzoo customers to capture and edit 1000's of leads daily.
Trainee Software Engineer at GS-Lab, Pune [July`12 - Aug`12]
• Part of Carpooling team which is assignment task for a group of freshers. Carpooling
is a app where user can share his own vehicle as trip or ask for lift to his colleagues
or friends to go to the same location.
• Role: Built a web app with client side MVC framework as a Single Page Application
(SPA). Used Backbone.js to build it, which will call RESTful services with AJAX. Used
Google Map API's to keep track of starting & ending locations of trip or lift.
• Built app as novice to Backbone and developed a working web app within 1 Month.
Bachelor of Technology [Information Technology] [2008 - `12]
Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded. CGA = 6.9/10.
Courses: Data Structures, Algorithm, DBMS, Web Development, Operating System
Higher School Certificate [2007 - `08]
N.E.S. Science College, Nanded. Score = 76.66/100
Special Achievements & Activities:
• Bravo Team Award to Mystique team in Tavisca Annual function in GOA in June 15.
• Presented case study of AngularJs and its features in GS-Lab SAAS practice and got
Pat On Back Award from GS-Lab.
• Awarded as best CHM in National Cadet Corps camp of 2003-04.
• Scored 93/100 in HSC and 90/100 in CET’08 Mathematics.
• Played Inter IT cricket tournament & performed in dance, flash mob organized by us
as a freshers in GS-Lab.
• Participated in IBM TGMC 2010 with project Govt. scheme utilization for BPL
• Designed and maintained site of college Tech-fest PRAGYAA 2011 in PHP-MYSQL-
AJAX as a coordinator of web team.
• Coordinated C-Brain event of PRAGYAA 2011 (Developed Online Exam s/w and
Conducted Programming Test among near about 100 participants.)
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my
Place: Pune. Nakul R. Shinde