Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NAMRATA CHUDGAR
Contact No.: 1 (551) 263 6846
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Place : Jersey city NJ
• I am a tenacious and confident self-starter with a desire to succeed
• I adjust the situations and therefore am confident that my skills are transferable to many industries
• I thrive to a challenge and am passionate about my work with the level of professionalism that I bring to my
• To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that enables me to learn the different dimensions of the field
and allows me for enhancement of my skills and knowledge
• I have proven effective Administration, Sales, Accountant and Management skills and ability to meet or
exceed performance standards as well as excellent customer service and communication skills, presentation
skills and strong interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and all levels of
• To obtain a position as office Assistant where I can utilize my skills in Administration management & Sales/
Marketing of products and services for the growth of the organization.
• I have strong organizational skills with attention to detail giving me the ability to analyze various business
reports for trend analysis and strategic planning purposes
• I also possess excellent abilities at coordinating and scheduling interoffice meetings and presentations
• Extensive knowledge of testing and improving quality of services and products
• Ability to lead a team with excellent management skills
• Excellent command over written and verbal communications
• Positive attitude with good decision making skills
• Result-oriented with excellent management skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• In-depth knowledge of developing plans and methods for quality improvement
• Possess excellent monitoring and management skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent organizational skills
KIRON HYDRAULIC NEEDS PVT LTD, Ahmedabad 08/05/2009 till Present.
Authorized Distributor for world leading Pump manufacturer, The Turnover of the company Rs.400 Cr. per annum.
This company is engaged in all kind of Industrial pumps and also supply to Food Industries, Chemical Industries,
Water treatment plants, Refineries, General Engineering etc
Office Assistant (Administrative & Sales Co-coordinator)
• Job Location: Gujarat, India.
• Business – Responsible for Domestic market.
• Arranged and coordinate plans.
• Reconciled Invoice and Expense reports .
• Assisted with presentation and branch meeting.
• Maintain Confidential records and files .
• Managed every aspect of the marketing cycle from prospecting, Quoting, Negotiation, Closing and solve all
kind of query solution.
• Excellent and satisfaction customer service.
• Resourceful at maintaining Business relationship with valued client to achieve quality product and service
norms by resolving their service related critical issues.
• To be responsible for accurate and timely issue of quotations and Performa Invoices to customers as
• Effective professional written and verbal communication skill.
• Logistics Management.
• Handling all routing activities.
• Ensuring successful participation in national and international tradeshows, exhibitions & organizing other
events like conferences, seminars etc.
• Visiting important ultrasonic costomer to set market feedback and define new products.
• Serching for new client opportunities and interacting with internal & External customers.
• Maintain communications with clients to ensure quality service customer satisfaction.
• Billing Invoicing, collection and daily updating the client and the concerned Departments.
• Customer Service and Relation, Administration.
• Computer operating and word processing.
• Back Office work.
• Accounting Management.
• Positive Attitude.
• Self Motivated.
• Quick Lerner.
• Good communication skill .
• Confident and poised in interactions with individual at all level.
• Bachelor of commerce from Gujarat University (College- H.L college of commerce) in the year of April 2009
with First Class.
• Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management ICFAI University In the Year of November 2011 with
• I maintain an advanced proficiency levels in Microsoft Office applications including Access, Excel, and Outlook
Express, Notepad, Power Point and Word, Knowledge of windows 11 Server.
• A pro-active team player, with excellent motivation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Can work and demanding time schedule to meet goal oriented dead line.
• Self motivated and strong determination to success.
• Quick learner and smart working.
• Positive thinking.