Nancy Wolfe 2_14
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy Wolfe 2_14
Nancy Wolfe NW
206 Prospect Avenue North Arlington, NJ 07031
T: 770-316-1495 E: NancyWolfe@outlook.com
Energetic and upbeat with a passion for the arts and business.
Creative and inquisitive with a great eye for design and excellent at relaying ideas to potential clients.
Organized, efficient, and able to multi-task.
Torrid (Paramus, NJ) Oct. 2012- Present
Store Manager, successfully running a 1-million dollar retail clothing store. Directly responsible for recruiting and
hiring for associates, as well as management positions. Customer service driven brand, allowing for a full
understanding of what consumers want, while providing them with an excellent experience.
• . Consistentlykeeping store conversionabove41% YTD, companygoalata32%.
• . Implementeddepartmentrolesformanagementstafftorunstoremoreefficiently.
• . Lowered store shrink since coming on by 2% within first year.
• . DailyupkeepofKPI's,departmentreports,andscheduling.
• . Successful bench recruiting, while maintaining a very low turn-over rate.
• . Overseeingall weekly markdowns, marketing & window updates.
• . Visual merchandising for monthly store sets and daily merchandising to showcase latest trends.
• Able to fully understand consumer wants and demands to translate to visual team for
improvement on quality and fit.
• Daily merchandising to keep up with evolving trends, allowing for faster sell-through.
H&M (Livingston, NJ) Oct. 2011- Oct. 2012
Supervisor and Department Manager role, dealing with inventory, stock, processing, running two floors of
employees, creating daily breakdowns, responsible for daily banking including morning bank deposits, and always
maintaining an organized store. Most importantly keeping customer satisfaction high, as I believe it is a direct link to
• . Part of management team running a multi- million dollar store
• . Overseeingofassociatetasksatamultilevelstore
• . Ensuringdailymarketingchangesare100%tostandard
• Direct responsibility for visual merchandising in a core department
Old Navy (Westbury, NY) Oct.2009- Jul.2011
Sales Associate, dealing with customer inquiries or complaints on a daily basis and finding a resolution.
Daily register operations, as well as maintaining a clean and organized store.
Georgia Military College (Milledgeville, GA) Sep. 2006-May 2008
Associate of Science General Studies
Hofstra University (Hempstead, NY) Sep. 2008-May 2011
Bachelor of Television/Video
7 years customer service