Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nandha_Resume
No: 4, Sheela nagar, 1st Street, Madipakkam, Chennai- 600091 TN India• Mob-9080878799. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction and Career Objective:
With 10 years track record & exposure in HR roles in payroll with organizations in multiple industry segments, Nandha
is a result driven & competent HR professional possessing excellent skills along with a keen eye to achieve and exceed
business goals and objectives.
Nandha is currently associated with Microsoft, a leading Information technology company, with presence across 140+
countries, including 4 offices in India
• Bachelor of Business administration –University of Madras, April 2005
Company: Microsoft India Research Private Limited-Chennai [Oct 2014 till December 2015]
Position: Specialist Payroll
HR Specialist payroll and compliance support for all the APAC countries
Manage the team’s responsibilities and oversee the HR operations for payroll area.
Integration of Microsoft payroll from Nokia payroll
Transition from vendor to vendor to obtain the smooth payroll database in the system
New Policies and benefits are aligned as per policy in the payroll system
System designing and transition to the policy alignment
Ensure SOX compliance and Internal audits are met according to the standards.
Vendor Management for all APAC countries
Key control standard assessment on a quarterly basis to ensure all as per the standards and process defined.
Company: Nokia India PVT LTD- Chennai [Feb’08 till 30th
Position: HR Specialist, payroll & compliance
HR specialist payroll and compliance support for India, ANZ, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia,
Thailand and Cambodia)
Manage team’s responsibilities and oversee HR operations for Payroll Area. Responsibilities are as
below, but not limited to:
Transition and Projects:
• Transitioned the entire payroll work from the Country business HR to our regional team in Chennai
• End-to-end Payroll integration between Nokia and HERE (a subsidiary of Nokia India)
• Payroll vendor transition to the new vendor
• Ensure SAP as a leading system & ensuring seamless system configuration with the vendor system
• Automation & capability development in the vendor system
• Redundancy payments calculation as per local country statute.
• Implemented online Bank file upload process replacing manual work
• Implemented online eReimbursement process where employees scan bills and upload online
• Supported SOX audit & Internal Audits
• Vendor management & establish cost avoidance metrics
Business as Usual:
• Consolidation of Payroll Input to service provider from SAP for countries mentioned above.
• Validating the Draft pay register by doing various reconciliations.
• Approving sent fund advice to Finance & Bank: to respective banks.
• Salary uploads to the bank site for various countries.
• Handling employee escalations as appropriate.
• Validating the Statutory part like Social security and tax payments.
• In Compliance, oversee various notices from statutory authorities under appropriate country Acts
• Manage vendor on compliance ensuring 100% compliance under appropriate country Acts
• Oversee all vendor payment invoices reconciliation.
• Ensure payments are made on time to employees and quarterly TDS reconciliations are done.
• SAP actions performed ( Hire to termination )
• Part of Leadership team meeting on a monthly basis
• Year-end tax forms supported for all countries
Company: Xansa India Pvt Ltd - Chennai
Duration: Dec ’06 – Dec’07
Role: UK payroll specialist
• Payroll processing for the British telecom and O2 mobile Industry in UK.
• Bonus payments processed for all employees with appropriate calculation.
• Ensure that excellent service is provided to clients and resolving their issues on time
• Processing of payments in Chaps as well as Bacs.
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions - Chennai
Duration: Apr ’05 – Dec’06
Role: Insurance specialist – health care division
• Credentialing US Doctors’ Insurance and information.
• Ensure that doctor’s application is verified and updated.
• Interacting with the client at regular intervals in regard to the process.
• Updating the team about the latest developments in process and maintaining records of the month to date
targets, so as to train & motivate them.
• Preparing assignments and designs to suite the team members so as to ensure individual & group targets are
• SAP HR module Training
• Soft Skills training ( Time management, License to Lead )
• Effective Decision making skills
• Excellent Client interaction skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer Relations and stakeholder
• Good Team Player
• Inquisitive person with interests in various fields. Self-driven and quick learner
• Date of Birth: 20th
• Gender : Male
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status: Married
• Passport-H2099399 –Date of Expiry-24-Nov-2018