Nanette Rossiello SALES 5-13
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nanette Rossiello SALES 5-13
Nanette S. Rossiello
1516 Garden Drive Apt. 2 Ocean, NJ 07712 ∙ 732-859-8459 ∙ firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a managerial position focusing on sales that will allow me the opportunity to increase revenues
while continually developing a loyal client following.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Fifteen + years of progressive, professional, administrative, managerial and sales experience.
• Strong initiative in decision-making and assumption of responsibilities.
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with a diversity of
professionals, clients and staff members.
• Effective time management.
• Self-motivated. Set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals while meeting
• Work independently and as a team member. Skilled at motivating staff to ensure smooth
work-flow and increased productivity.
School Photo Marketing, Inc. Marlboro, NJ
Lead Product Sales Manager- 2002 to Present
• Analyze customer requirements. Build strong client relationships.
• Develop and implement sales plans, which dramatically contribute to corporate profits.
• Corporate representative for national events and trade shows.
• Conduct regular sales meetings to assure prioritization of daily events.
• Responsible for the company’s leading product, driving sales from less than 1 million to over 1.5
Supply King, Inc., Neptune, NJ
Purchasing Manager- 1997-2002
• Responsible for all company retail purchases for resale and internal use
• Purchased office equipment, supplies, and all janitorial and institutional items.
• Negotiated yearly pricing and handled all rebates from numerous vendors
O.A.S. Associates, Rahway, NJ
Inside Sales Representative/Office Manager- 1994-1997
• Introduced new product lines to existing customers
• Maintained inventory control and office efficiency
• East Stroudsburg University 1980
• Professional School of Business
Title Producers License –2003