Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Narendra -CV
Narendra Kumar Singhal
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
: - +919610450518, +918432694214
I am an enthusiastic and hands-on IT professional with more than 5+ years of experience in Server,
Desktop and Network support. Looking for a Challenging opportunity in a demanding and growing
environment where I will be able to utilize my experience and expertise.
Infrastructure:- Active Directory Services, Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO), Group Policy
Management Console (GPMC), ADSI (Active Directory Service Interfaces), ADMT (Active Directory
Migration Tool), Assign and Publish MSI packages via AD Group Policy, IIS, DHCP, WINS, and DNS.
Operating Systems:- MS Window XP, 7, 8 and Window 8.1, Window Server 2003, 2008 (Standard and
Enterprises), ISA server, TMG Server, WSUS Server, Ghost server, and Linux.
Networking: - Knowledge of VLAN, TRUNKS and VTP and Well known about FTP and TELNET protocol.
Troubleshooting network bottlenecks, Experience supporting 24/7 network environments with failover
Currently working with CRM Services India Pvt. Ltd. (Teleperformance) as Server Engineer IT at Jaipur
since Jan’2011 to till date.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Managing Server (DC 2003 and 2008, ADDS, FTP, DNS, DHCP, and implement GPO for OU and
• Dealing with down time issues of Client Servers and carrying IT Activities successfully.
• Maintaining the systems performance for approx 6000 machines.
• Meeting system requirements and was responsible for successful transition of different
businesses across the organization.
• Managing and Maintaining the Servers, PC’s, Routers and Switches.
• Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Networking Equipment’s.
• Implement Antivirus and WSUS Server and responsible for PCI Audit (require all Os-patches are
updated and antivirus also updated in all machines).
• Implement ISA Server, Array creation and manage firewall policy.
• Responsible for ADS user and group management.
• Installed and configured workstations for IP/IPX based LAN
• Created and deployed desktop images using Symantec Ghost 11.
• Preparing monthly work status report and updating technology specific documents.
• Basic knowledge of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Voice over IP (VoIP).
• Updating servers with latest service packs and hot fixes
• Following the data security policy for FTP & User, Group Quota & User Administration
• Implementing Group policies on different OU.
• Managing Weekly checklist of servers with Weekly backup with NT Backup utility.
• Taking care of different Applications which are on Teleperformance project.
• Successfully met IT infrastructure audits done by clients of premium businesses.
• Worked with clients dealing with Device Support such as Microsoft, AT&T, Adobe, India Times
Sony Erricsson, Nokia, Aircel, DISH TV, Airtel, LAVA, Vodafone, Microamax (YU), San Disk
Symantec and Huawei.
Has worked with ETSC Computers Pvt.Ltd. Jaipur (Wipro InfoTech Franchises) as a Technical support
Engineer in Bharti CCT2 (Airtel) from 15 February 2010 to 30 December 2010
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for operating the systems and software’s across the organization.
• Manage Nortel 2050 IP phone & Nortel IP Phone related issues.
• Managed & maintenance Ultra Voice Server (UXP Server) & VAM Server and responsible for
handle all recording related, Voice server related issues.
• Handled 7200 Series Router and Cisco 3750 Core Switch.
• Monitoring all inbounds and Outbound Servers & related issues.
• Responsible for creation of IDs of new users in Inbound and Outbound Processes.
Has Worked with ETSC computers Pvt.Ltd. Jaipur (WIPRO InfoTech Franchises) as a Desktop Support
Engineer in MNYL from 28 September 2009 to 14 February 2010.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Installation, configuration & administration of Windows 2003 servers
• Maintaining Windows Active Directory, DNS & DHCP environment.
• Configuration and Installation of Lotus Clients & Outlook 2003,2007
• Managing and Maintaining Symantec antivirus server & Clients 9.0 ,10.1.5.500
• Assigning sharing and security permission on folder for users
• Following the data security policy for FTP & User Database servers.
• LAN Networking and trouble shooting. (90 Desktop)
• On site/telephonic technical support to customer.
• Solving issues of users and maintain users remotely.
• Credentials of being awarded with the appreciation letter from MNYL for significant contribution.
• Credentials of being awarded with the appreciation from Airtel for significant contribution.
• Credentials of being awarded with the best IT executive from Teleperformance.
• Got appreciation to launch Aircel, Nokia, Sony Erricssion, Vodafone, Microsoft, AT&T, Adobe,
DISH TV, LAVA, India Times, Symantec, San Disk and Airtel Process in Teleperformance.
• Promoted to Senior Executive IT January 2013.
• Promoted to Server Engineer IT January 2014.
• B.A. from Kota University, Kota 2010.
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA ID) 6564478.
• Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center Specialist
• Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Shokeenda Electro Pvt. LTD Gangapur City.
• Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) CSCO11949337
• MSC IT form Sikkim Manipal University 2014
Full Name: - Narendra Kumar Singhal
Father Name: - Sri Ram Dayal Singhal
Date of Birth: - 05-04-1987
Marital Status: - Unmarried
Language Known- Hindi, English and Rajasthani
Hobbies: - Playing Cricket
Present Address: - UU-42, Opp. Spring Deals School, Calgary Eye Hospital Road, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Permanent Address: - 62 Kasba Malupara, Th. - Nandoti, Dis.-Karouli (Raj.) 322213
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place :- (NARENDRA KUMAR SINGHAL)