Naresh Updated Resume - 1-1
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naresh Updated Resume - 1-1
To work in a position of responsibility in a professionally competitive environment where my skills are
exploited to the best use of the organization and in the process upgrade myself with the emerging
techniques and re-contribute to the organizational development.
• MBA Finance and Marketing from St.Paul’s College of Management & IT (O.U) Hyderabad
During 2010-2012 with First Class
• B.Com from Badruka College of Commerce (O.U) Hyderabad During 2007-2010 with
• Intermediate(MEC) from Ideal Jr. College, Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad
During 2005-2007 with Distinction.
• S.S.C from Subhodaya High School. Hyderabad During 2003-2004 With Distinction
Genpact Oct 2013 to Till Date Process Developer
Department: Record to Report (R2R) Under Bank Reconciliation Statement (B.R.S)
Company profile: Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and
operations including those that are complex and industry-specific. Genpact stands for Generating Impact
– visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations, and growth for
hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500 – and of those, over 10
of the top 25.
Process Brief: Walgreens under Record to Report (R to R) BRS Process. Working on Monthly, Inter-
company & GL Reconciliations and Cash, Checks & Electronic Check Acceptance (ECA)
Factset Systems India Pvt Ltd. July 2012 to August 2013 Research Analyst
Department: Fundamental Operations.
Factset is a leading provider of financial data and analytic applications for investment management and
investment banking professional around the globe.
Process Brief: FactSet Fundamentals Team collects financial statements of Public and Private (US
only) companies across the continent. The team sources the company filings from various sources like
stock exchanges, company websites, and regulatory body & third party vendors. We extract & analyze
the data from financial statement like Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash flow statement of the
company. Also, the team collects the textual data like Business Activities, Officers, Shareholder,
industry classification and etc.
Working profiles like Commercial/Industrial/Banking/Misc Financial & Assurance for US and Canadian
The primary role of an Research Analyst is to be strong enough in subject matter expert with
specialized knowledge of content / processes which will ensure to deliver the product with error free
• Spot check / detailed reviews of companies updated by RA / SRA and provides qualitative
• Review/analyze Quality audit reports, initiate root cause analysis and implement roll out of
modified work flow or corrective actions where necessary.
• Assist Sr. RA and RA’s in the process by resolving Queries.
• Creates and maintains process/content/training documentation.
• Identifies and implements process improvement initiatives.
• Involved in capturing financial content of companies from various online sources, across the
globe and populating global corporate databases.
• Sourced information from various company filings like Annual Filings, Quarterly across the
globe and populating global corporate databases.
• Collection of fundamental financial data.
• Analyzing of Extra-ordinary items & their impact on the EPS.
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Academic Project Research Analyst
Project : Financial Statement Analysis
Project Description: Financial statement analysis is defined as the process of identifying
financial strengths and weaknesses of the firm by properly establishing relationship between the items of
the balance sheet and the profit and loss account. The study aims at the effective financial statement
analysis which contributes to increased efficiency of the organization. GMR HYDERABAD
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED is a large organization undertaking with a big finance
department and wide variety of finance practices being carried out in it. As the scope my study was
emphasized on financial statement analysis process I found that all the methods of financial statement
analysis is been adopted.
Active participation in all cultural activities in college.
Participated in organizing the college fest.
I have brief Computer knowledge in Operating systems such as Windows XP, 2000 and Ms-Dos.
I also have knowledge of MS-Office (which includes Word, Excel, Access, Power Point etc.)
Accounting Packages: Tally.ERP9 Version.
Father’s Name : D.Venkateswarlu
Date of Birth : 20TH
Gender : Male
Mother Tongue : Telugu
Languages Known : Hindi, English & Telugu.
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Residential Address : H.NO:19-74, Sri Kodandaram Nagar, P&T Colony,
Dilsukhnagar, Opp. St. Hostel, Hyderabad-500060.
I hereby declare that the above mention details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: (D. NARESH)