Naresh_Mantri_CV - 14.06.15
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naresh_Mantri_CV - 14.06.15
Naresh MantriNaresh Mantri
D-202, Gokul Nagari II (CDE) CHS. Ltd., Kandivali (E), Mumbai -400101 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone+91 – 9594120790
CREDIT & BANKING PROFESSIONALCREDIT & BANKING PROFESSIONAL
Offering Insightful Experience of 8+ years
• Dynamic Credit & Banking Professional; offering experience of 8+ Years in the industry, my
forte lies in the area of credit domain with qualitative client interaction experience with
comprehensive skills in relationship management and business banking.
• Consummate professional with rich domain knowledge in Mortgages, Working Capital, Forex,
Lease Rental discounting, Credit Delivery.
• Focused and hardworking, self motivated and team oriented; willing to go the extra mile,
effective team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Core CompetenciesCore Competencies
Relationship Management Business Banking Mortgages Working capital Team Building Credit Delivery
& AdministrationCompliance & Coordination
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
AXIS BANK, Mumbai Since April’ 2014 till date
Providing Business banking solutions for Small Medium Enterprise (SME) segment with Turnover upto Rs.
Senior Manager in Small Medium Enterprise (SME)
• Managing portfolio of existing 35 clients with aggregate fund based exposure of Rs. 450 crores.
• Responsible for sourcing New to Bank (NTB) relationship through branch and business
• Team Lead –Driving team of 3 individuals and handling 20 branches in the Central and Western
part of Mumbai wherein driving team of 30 Transaction banking RM’s for generation of NTB
• Managing mortgages, term loans, working capital loans, forex requirements including fund and
non fund based facilitieswith specific focus on building priority sector advances.
• Building new portfolio, conducting personal discussion with customers to establish credit
worthiness, Visit of security offered as collateral property along with visit of unit / office of the
• Facilitating the branches to build liability relationship with the customer.
• Coordinating with credit administrative team for documentation and disbursements.
AXIS BANK LIMITED, Mumbai Since Aug 2009 till Mar
Sr. Manager in Credit ManagementSr. Manager in Credit Management
• Spearheading the administration of credit portfolio of corporate and emerging clients.
• Handling sanction of credit proposals, verification of documentation and security creation
relating to working capital and all other facilities.
• Playing key role in discussion with Internal Auditors and Statutory Auditors for compliance
• Maintaining existing relationship with corporate by providing financial solutions in
the areas of corporate lending and structured financing
• Review of credit facilities, conduction of credit analysis and providing details in preparation of
• Post Sanction, verification of documents, and giving final signoff for disbursement and limit set
• Responsible for Calculations of Monthly Drawing Power and updating the same in FINACLE,
based on the stock statement Analysis of Stock audit report and Unit Inspection Reports.
• Analysis of Monthly Operational Data, preparation of monthly irregularity reports. Providing
inputs/ details about pending compliances to business group by way of monthly reports.
PREVIOUS WORK RECORDPREVIOUS WORK RECORD••
ICICI BANK LIMITED, Mumbai Aug 2007 till Jul 2009
Assistant Manager (Credit Monitoring)Assistant Manager (Credit Monitoring)
Key Achievements & RecognitionsKey Achievements & Recognitions
• Entrusted with the responsibility of handling portfolio of corporate clients of more than 90
• Handled verification of documentation and security creation relating to working capital, issued
instructions for setting up the Limit for the facilities, etc.
• Led the initiative across preparation of monthly reports regarding renewal, security pending,
documents pending, etc
• Led the discussion with group heads for pending compliances. Successfully prepared good
order index & snapshot matrix for business and solution managers.
• Actively participated in meeting to resolve the issues within the group & efficiently conducted
quarterly review meetings with business heads.
• Managed overall compiling with the various audits such as SOX Audit, Peer Audit, Internal
Auditors and Statutory Auditors.
EMKAY SHARE AND STOCK BROKERS LTD Jun 2006 till Jul
Amid the top five listed Broking houses, as Assistant Manager in the Wealth Management Dep’t.
since June,06 to July,07.Reporting to Business Head.
Key Achievements & RecognitionsKey Achievements & Recognitions
• Preparing various kind of research reports that cover the entire universe of Mutual Fund
Industry including Debt, Equity & Liquid Funds
• Preparing investment proposals for Retail & Corporate investors
• Portfolio Structuring/ Restructuring for clients
• Preparing Clients Portfolio report on monthly basis showing there amount invested and
portfolio, P&L as on month end.
• Preparing Two pager reports on the recommended funds for the perusal of Relationship
• Customizing and Churning of client’s portfolio’s
• Preparation & Analysis of MIS and Review of Budgets and Business Plans
• Preparation of Funds portfolio report for the Institutional Desk
• Handling Operations of Wealth Management Deptt
Professional Trainning (Articleship Trainning)
M/s A.K.Sikawat & Co., from Mar. 2002 to June 2003
M/s K.L. Rathi & Co., from Mar.2004 to Oct. 2005
• Exposed to Internal Audits, Audit of Banks, Charitable Trust & Schools.
• Concurrent Audit of S.B.B.J., Jalori gate Branch, Jodhpur.
• Statutory Audit of Punjab National Bank, Jodhpur MGH Branch, & CHB Branch in the domain
of credit appraisal of loans & advances.
• Tax Audit & Analysis of Balance sheets of Pvt. Ltd. Co.& various Partnership & Proprietorship
Firms. Preparation & filing of Income Tax Returns & Sales Tax Returns.
PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Chartered Accountant From ICAI, with 56.12% in May, 2006.
• Bachelor of Commerce from JNVU, Jodhpur (Raj), with 64.67% in 2003.
• Senior Higher Secondary from Rajasthan Board with 74.76% in 2000
• Secondary from Rajasthan Board with 79.82% in 1998
Computer Proficiency:Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office (viz. Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Accounting:Accounting: Tally 7.2
Others:Others: Finacle, FCRM and also web based application like CMOG Application, which is developed
in house by ICICI Bank ltd.
Date of Birth:Date of Birth: 16th March 1982; Passport No:Passport No: F6192168; Language Proficiency:Language Proficiency: English & Hindi
Hobbies: Playing cricket & listening to music; Reference:Reference: Available on request.