Naresh_Dot Net developer
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naresh_Dot Net developer
Phone: +91 9900271150
• Dot Net Developer having 1.5+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of
client/server, web based and n-tier application.
• Expert in developing windows applications, web applications, windows services and web
services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL
• Good working knowledge on XML, XSL, DTD, XMLSchema, CSS, DOM, HTML, AJAX and
• Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual
• Extensive Object Oriented Design and Development skills.
• Experience in designing and implementation web applications using ASP.NET including
• Excellent analytical skills with Proficiency in debugging and Problem Solving.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent written, verbal and
interpersonal communication skills.
• Versatile team player as well as independent contributor.
• Ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate project ideas and plans.
• Enthusiastic and Quick to learn new applications and tools and willing to take individual
• Very much flexible to work in any environment and hence ensuring that the assigned task
is completed within the given timeframe.
• Attending team meetings and client calls frequently and maintaining good rapport with the
customer and also attending scrum calls on daily basis.
• Always looking forward to learn new technologies and keeping myself updated with the
• A good team player with strong ability to learn and adapt new skills and makes efforts to
do the work at hand and manage time effectively.
Bachelor of Technology, Computers from Sri Vasavi Engineering College, Tadepalligudem
Page 1 of 3
Web Technologies ASP.Net
Mark Up Languages HTML, XML, XSL
Tools/IDE Microsoft Visual Studio
Databases SQL Server
Language C#.Net, SQL
OS Windows XP/7
Project At your service
Client Philips Test Factory
Role Dot Net developer
Development tool Visual Studio.Net
Operating system Windows XP/7
Duration July 2015-Till Date
Yes Telecom Netherlands is a telecommunication service provider and positioned as a mobile
virtual network operator (MVNO). The company is engaged in rendering prepaid & postpaid mobile
services including SIM contacts, low cost calls, high quality international mobile services using GSM
technology, and standard activation services. Furthermore, the company operates and maintains more
than 300 business partners across the country for rendering their full range of services including top-ups,
International phone cards, and related accessories etc. Apart from this, Yes Telecom is fostering a number
of further steps in the service territory for extending its services and product portfolio, such as catering
benefits to loyal customers, and offering services and products with considerable added value for the
targeted group. The company is headquartered at Leiden, the Netherlands.
Page 2 of 3
• Design, develop and maintain functionality based on business application requirement using
products such as Visual Studio, ASP.NET and C#.Net
• Understanding existing business model and client requirements.
• Analyzing the requirement documents.
• Responsible for requirements gathering, design, development and implementation.
• Participated in planning, estimating, coding all aspects of solution based on the Microsoft.NET
platform including controls, database and user interface.
• Working collaboratively with other business analyst, project managers, and quality engineers to
participate in testing and ensure quality product development and successful product
• Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.NET
• Developed services which are used by Controllers and Models for various operations on the
Client Century Link
Role Dot Net developer
Development tool Visual Studio.Net Framework, SQL server
Operating System Windows XP/7
Duration Aug 2014-June 2015
OMNIVue (OSS Managed Network Inventory View) is a single view dashboard Application for the
provisioning users to view and manage various manual provisioning tasks assigned to them and/or
workgroup along with the provision to view Order details, Network details including various Reports.
OMNIVue provides integrated UI for Orders, Tasks and Inventory management and improve end to end
operation by reducing swivel chair into systems.
• Prepared analysis, design documents, estimation, for different component and functional modules
required by the system.
• Coded extensively in ASP.NET targeting the Business requirements.
• An exclusive experience working with User Controls with ASP.NET code-behind files and debugging.
• Gained an exclusive experience working on adding User Controls designed using ASP.NET into the
Sitefinity, creating Custom Modules, Pages, Master templates etc.
• Participated in writing Stored Procedures for performing optimization and other database operations
such as SQL queries, views and triggers etc.
• Resolved production support issues efficiently and closed on time on day-to-day bases.
• Designed and developed several Windows forms using C#.Net.
• Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to attain uniformity through all the pages.
• Documented the entire Web Services project and some of the other Modules.
Page 3 of 3