Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naseem's CV
1 | P a g e
NASEEM AL HEJJI
firstname.lastname@example.org ! +966 564357555 ! Ash sharqiyah, Dammam
To join an institution that facilitates and supports innovation so I may utilize my education and expertise
in pursuing my professional and personal development for the benefit of both the organization and my
own professional ambitions. I believe that my enthusiasm, determination and dedication to achieve such
goals, along with significant professional and personal growth, can be realized at your establishment.
• Master of Technology Management – Construction Management and Technology.
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio. 2015. GPA: 3.6/4.00
• Bachelor of Management Science and Planning – Computer & Information Systems.
King Faisal University, Al hassa, Saudi Arabia. 2008. GPA: 2.4/4.00
• Sales Administrator.
The Takaful Ta’awni Devision, Al Jazirah Bank, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Dec., 2008 – Nov., 2011.
- Guide customers to the bank’s insurance services, and its policies, procedures and applications.
- Comply with the bank’s procedures in reviewing, approving and issuing insurance policies.
- Document and verify clients’ information and documentation.
- Review insurance applications and ensure their compliance to the Bank’s procedures and regulations.
- Approve reviewed insurance applications and issue insurance documentation.
- Document and report customer feedback, complaint and suggestions, and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Preparing periodic detailed reports that account for the insurance policies issued to senior management..
- Execute various administrative duties, activities and processes.
MVR Sout Al Mubta’ath Online Newspaper, MVR Media Group. Present.
• Head of Training and Professional Development Activities. (Volunteer).
Saudis In Ohio Group. Bowling Green, OH. Present.
• Vice President & Head of Female Activities. (Volunteer).
The Saudi Student Association at Bowling Green University. Bowling Green, OH. Mar 2014 - Mar 2015.
• Safety Management System Program.
Professional Development Center of Lawrence Technological University, Detroit, MI. Dec., 2014.
• Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Training Certification Program.
Ford Motor Company & Professional Development Center of Lawrence Technological University,
Southfield, MI. Nov., 2014.
• Global Leadership Development.
Manufacturing Engineering Solutions, Dearborn, MI. Nov 2013.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration, MI. Mar 2015.
• English Language Course.
2 | P a g e
• ESL Academy, University of Colorado, Denver, CO. May, 2013.
• The Saudis In Ohio Group.
• The Saud Student Association at Bowling Green University.
• Arabic: Native language.
• English: Professional proficiency.
• Excellent command of popular computer applications and packages.
• An energetic team player
• Capable of assuming leadership and management roles effectively.
• Goal oriented approach to tasks.
• Capable of executing various sales techniques effectively such as, marketing product &
services, adjusting the marketing message and content to the targeted consumer, locating
client confusion and addressing it, and applying up-selling approaches.
• Event planning and management.
• Effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Advanced communication and presentation skills.
• Motivational speaker and leader.
• Developed interpersonal and social skills.
• Highly adaptable to stressful situations, challenging circumstances and unfamiliar
• Enhanced intercultural sensitivity.