NATALIE MILLAR RESUME ( 2015 )
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NATALIE MILLAR RESUME ( 2015 )
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Over 9 years’ experience as an Office Administrative Assistant for Facilities Management, with the ability to handle
multiple priorities tasks in an effective timely manner.
COVANYAY CSC Farmington Hills, Michigan 2004–2014 Senior
Administrative Office Facilities Services Specialist / Department Assistant
• Prepare, record, correspondence procedures of floor plans updates, office report and emergency evacuation.
• Supported office facilities purchases, direct vendor’s relations, filing maintenance & equipment office leases.
• Able to use discretion and sound judgment in confidential task, highly confidential material and projects.
• Collect facilities maintenance data, liability certifications, submitting all invoices and financial payments.
● Office Supply Program Administrator ● Event & Conference Rooms contact ● Records & Storage Off-Site coordinator
● Mail Program Administrator ● Assist Relocation & Onboarding New Hire ● Confidentiality ID Photo & Reporting
● Mail Room & Office Supply Room
● Assist Front Office Main Switchboard ● Office Security Building Card Access
Office Equipment: Fax machine, Photocopier, Scanning, Binding, Cisco System, and Office Door Security.
Computer: Spreadsheet, Word Processing, SRM-SAP Procurement, USPS Postage, Norton – WINPAK PRO
MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio, and Lotus Notes.
Assertive team player of fifteen years’ IT experience data quality coordinator, computer entry and IT operation and
support. Self-motivated and detail oriented. Am highly skilled in problem solving area and well developed
HANDLEMAN, Troy, Michigan 1988-2003
Change Control /PVCS Administrative Data Specialist Accounts Payable Mail Clerk
Knowledgeable of Mainframe, AS400, and Unix environment; CICS, IMS, DB2, MQ Series and batch scheduling tools. Tape
Backup. Filing, Faxing, Check Run, Envelope & Postage machine use of a wide variety of printers and Microsoft software of
Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, Power Point and Microsoft XP
• Responsible for production flow problem solving, monitoring Help Desk tickets and Problem log tickets.
• Responding 24/7 to programmers updating production environments in a timely manner.
• Implementing all System Change Controls, and updates to the Documentation Library.
• Placing service calls on printers and other equipment.
• Reporting multiple various status reports to Management.
• Retrieving and printing reports company and corporate checks.
• Related Researching on the Internet.
Account 4, Intermediate, 1 year
Congo's Impromptu, Beginner, 1 year
ASIM, Intermediate, 3 years
Aldon AS400 Change Management, Intermediate, 7 years
Mainframe Change Management Utility, Intermediate, 7 years
Greenhouse and Landscape Certificate at SEOVEC/Oakland Tech., Royal Oak, Michigan
Diploma, Lamphere High School, Madison Heights, Michigan
Introduction to Computers, Oakland Community College, Royal Oak, Michigan
Programming in C, Oakland Community College, Auburn Hills, Michigan