Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NATALIE_Resume Updated
1316 Gross Lake Pkwy ♦ Covington, Georgia 30016 ♦
(770) 728-9397 Home ♦ (678) 448-8664 Cell ♦
Virginia State University, Petersburg, Virginia 8/85 – 5/88
Business Information system
Argosy University - GPA – 3.92 5/11 – 8/15
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with focus on Marketing
Received multiple business scholarships based on academics and faculty recommendations
• Experienced and highly professional
• Handles sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
• Strong relationship and time management skills
• Over 10 years’ experience in Customer Service, Event planner and Administration
• Detail-oriented, organized, and calm under pressure
• 5 years’ collection experience
• Over 3 years’ call center experience
• Ability to Multi-task
• Proficient in Microsoft office
ROLLINS INC., (ORKIN PEST CONTROL), COVINGTON, GA
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 4/15 – 7/15
● Handled heavy call volume of potential and existing customers for pest control services.
● Connected customers to local branch offices for complaints, cancellations, and scheduling.
● Submitted page out messages to management on emergency/medical services to on call technicians.
● Processed leads for residential and commercial bedbug and termite services.
● Connected potential customers to sales specialist for pest control services.
● Provided company information to callers
POWER PROJECT INSTITUTE (PPI), WASHINGTON, DC
VIRTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT /CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER 9/13 – 5/14
● Served as the main Point of Contact for all general inquiries
● Directed callers to the appropriate staff member
● Delivered company information to callers
● Provided administrative services (i.e., composing letters, generating reports, etc.)
● Scheduled appointments for management staff (access to their calendar)
● Composed memos or thank you letters/emails
● Assessed, clarified, and validated customer needs on an ongoing basis
● Helped achieve financial targets and objectives through proper follow-up and follow through with
potential leads as directed by CEO
● Managed speaking engagements and proposal deadlines
● Setup clients in need of coaching
● Initiated contracts, secure agreements, and ensure payments are processed
● Prepared and completed excel customer log
MEDICAID DISABILITY RESOURCES AT PIEDMONT – HENRY MEDICAL, Stockbridge, GA
Patient Account Administrative 11/11 – 2/12
● Performed routine clerical duties
● Interviewed patients with no insurance for possible Medicaid assistance.
● Submitted report to main office for approval.
MOUNT MORIAH AME CHURCH, Cambria Heights, NY
Virtual Administrative Assistant 9/05 – 02/07
● Virtually performed Administrative duties.
● Monitored website and responded to chat line and emails
● Directed calls to staff
● Made travel arrangements
● Initiated and executed events
MOUNT MORIAH AME CHURCH, Cambria Heights, NY
Administrative Assistant 3/03 – 09/05
● Performed routine clerical duties by maintaining letters, memoranda, and distributed staff payroll.
● Ordered supplies and handled all inventory and invoices.
● Retrieved data from files, Scanned, faxed and photo copied material as needed.
● Made travel arrangements for Pastor, staff, invited guests and choir.
● Scheduled appointments for individual counseling, marriages and other support Ministries.
● Created flyers, posters, forms and tickets.
● Screened and coordinated all proposed program request and submit for approval.
● Processed church bulletin, produced programs for weddings, funerals and scheduled events.
● Liaison for officers, church rental, equipment usage and 3rd
● Redeveloped policies and procedures as needed.
● Checked and monitor the Event U program to schedule events for ministries.
● Listed daily activity on Base camp for communication purposes throughout staff.
NEW BIRTH MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, Lithonia, GA
VOLUNTEER - Administrative Assistant as needed 1/07 – Present
● Perform routine clerical duties
● Schedule appointments for individual counseling sessions for Volunteer Connections Ministry
● Data Entry
● Update Ministry Policy and Procedures
● Send out notification of upcoming meetings
● Assist Volunteer Connections Ministry Coordinator with meetings
● Type and submit minutes from scheduled meetings both call and in person
Windows 8, Windows XP including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Exchange System, Remedy,
Publisher, Lotus Notes, EverNote, Freedomvoice weblink systems, Print shop 12, Print shop 15, ACS
(Automated Church System), CA-Topsecret, F-Secure, Single Sign On and typing 50(+) WPM.
HONORS & AWARDS:
Argosy University - Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
President’s List/Dean’s List
Chancellor Scholarship for 3.8 GPA or higher
Andres Romay Memorial Scholarship