Natasha Greco FAU Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natasha Greco FAU Resume
21446 Town Lakes APT. 611 Drive Boca Raton [954-899-9740] [email@example.com]
I am skilled in multiple facets that include the development, planning, and execution of events and campaigns.
I have the ability to coordinate with a wide range of people and maintain composure in the face of stressful
situations. I am a proficient problem solver that has the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem
solving. I have established excellent written, verbal, active listening, and interpersonal relationship skills. I
successfully introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity. I take pride in
maintaining the highest ethical standards at all time. I am proficient in investigative research, press releases,
Microsoft, Adobe, Power Point, Final Cut Pro, Excel, and Social Media.
Education: Pursuing a Master of Arts in Communication Studies at Florida Atlantic University
Achieved a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Multimedia Studies at Florida Atlantic
Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton, FL July 2014- Present
Graduate Teaching Assistant for the University Press
• Establish training material and provide guidance to the news staff.
• Planning and execution of marketing events
• Facilitate roles and duties amongst the staff
• Responsible for assisting faculty members with teaching, course preparation, grading assignments, and
activities related to the student’s academic program such as, but not limited to, teaching an undergraduate
Red Bull North America Fort Lauderdale, FL June 2009 – August
• Drive brand loyalty through memorable interactions with consumers.
• Act as a social chameleon: approach and engage in natural conversation with a variety of strangers with the
goal of developing brand loyalty.
• Responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with key contacts for developing
• Developed, planned, and executed Red Bull marketing campaigns, events, and special projects
ESPN West Palm January 2013 – June2014
• Responsible for cutting sound, transcribing interviews, running the sound board, writing letters, preparing
sales materials, researching, and updating the station website.
• Assist the station’s marketing team with the planning and execution of events. Assisted with the set-up and
execution of live broadcasts at various locations throughout the area.
• Planned and executed major events including The Boca Raton Bowl, Allianz Golf Tournament, and Honda
Classic Golf Tournament.
• Field work: wrote and coordinate interviews, developed press releases, produced scripts for radio
commercials, assisted with camera, edit videos and sound clips, write and revise scripts and leads.
South Florida Journal August 2012 – May 2014
• NPR show that focuses on issues and events affecting citizens in South Florida: write spot stories,
coordinate and set up interviews, edit and revise scripts and leads, mentor broadcast journalism students.
• Assist in the production and editing of Florida Atlantic University’s South Florida Journal radio show.
• Involved in the creative developed of the cohost scripts, including editing of readers, beat stories, and spot
• Highly developed oral and writing skills
Delta Phi Epsilon Fall 2009- 2014
Vice President of Programming/ Vice-President of Member at Large
• Active role model for new members by demonstrating and exemplifying dedication pride and
excellence while coordinating a team to achieve these goals for the betterment of the individual and
• Managed and organized the campus and community service events of the FAU Gamma Beta Chapter
for Cystic Fibrosis, Susan G. Komen, and the Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders non profit groups
• Oversaw and coordinated the positions of: Fund raising Coordinator, Philanthropy Coordinator,
Community Service Coordinator, and Website Coordinator
• Organized and founded Delta Phi Epsilons annual 7th
Inning Stretch baseball tournament, raising over
5,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation