Natasha Hudson's CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natasha Hudson's CV
61 Amblecote Meadows
I would like to continue with my progression by making sure I am consistent at
delivering a high level of hairdressing which I hope will result in maintaining a loyal
clientele and being renowned as a fantastic hairdresser. Whilst working in an
environment which is both challenging and rewarding.
I am a fully skilled hairdresser with 15 years experience in all areas including Cutting,
Colouring, Blow-drying, Men’s hairdressing, Up styles, Wedding hair, Perming &
Brazilian Blow-dries.Other skills include Extensions and Braiding.
Since pursuing a career in hairdressing, I feel I have achieved a great deal. This is due to
my determination to succeed, my creativity, hard work and drive.
I am an extremely honest person who is highly motivated, loyal, hard working and
focused. I believe in treating others with respect and delivering a high level of customer
service, I am reliable, purposeful and believe in leading by example and carrying myself
in a professional manner.
I also believe that thoughts become things and therefore I try to maintain a positive
state of mind.
Headmasters (Wimbledon Village) -Jan 2010 – present London, UK
Roles and Responsibilities
Salon Manager / colour expert / senior consultant –
Duties include –
• Managing a team of over 50 staff members.
• Holding both team and individual meetings and with my consultant.
• Providing in house training sessions and coaching sessions.
• Handling customer complaints.
• Running front of house and cash handling.
• Rota planning, booking staff holidays and ordering stock.
• Meeting sales targets and general problem solving whilst running a full column
with a loyal clientele.
Regis -The Salon by Regis Jul 2007 -Dec 2009 Bristol, UK
Salon Manager/ Creative Director –
Duties include –
• Responsible for the day to day effective running of the salon in both hairdressing
and beauty therapy,
• Guiding my team to achieve their targets so in turn the salon as a whole
achieved the targets set.
• Holding weekly team meetings and one to one meetings with individual team
members/ set their goals.
• Organising incentives/competitions to motivate my team and help them to
• Running a full column with a loyal clientele and performing all areas of
Whilst working within this salon I Increased the salons profit margin by 25%.
Headmasters – Nov 2004-Jul 2007 Bath, UK
Master Hair Designer/ Colour Expert
Headmasters – Jun 2003-Nov2004 Bristol UK
Headmasters – Feb 2003-May2003 London, UK
Escape Hair & Beauty -Mar 2002-Dec 2002 Bristol, UK
Hairdresser / Stylist
Therapy -Sep 2001-Mar 2002 Bristol, UK
Junior Stylist / Stylist
Education & Training
Brislington Comprehensive School
Bristol, UK 1995-2000
• 11 G.C.S.E’s. City of Bristol
College Bristol, UK.
• Key Skills Level 1 - Application of
• Key Skills Level 1 - Information
• Hairdressing NVQ levels 1&2.
Reflections Training Academy Bristol,
• Hairdressing NVQ level 3
Headmasters Business Academy
• Body Talk – Confidence for
• Budget Master - Effective
Financial budgeting & Task
• CharteredManagement Institute
• Diploma in business
Headmasters Senior Academy London,
• Classic Colour
• Designer Colour
• Nano Keratin -Brazilian Blow-dry
• Kerastraight – Brazilian Blow-dry
• Classic Cutting
• Designer Cutting
• Long Hair Up
• Bridal Hair -Future Classics
L’Oreal Training Academy London, UK
• Colour Expert refresher course
• L’Oreal Colour expert (equivalent
to L’Oreal colour degree)-HM
Loves Loreal-Express Colour-
• Innovative cut and colour
• Colour keys-Advanced
• Colour keys – Basic
• ST Johns Ambulance London,
UKEmergency First Aid at work -
I am a qualified First Aider.
I am a very sociable person and in my spare time I love to meet up with friends and
family. I also have a passion for dance and an interest in fashion and modeling, which
has led to me featuring in a range of different music videos. Lastly, I also enjoy watching
films and listen to music.
References Upon Request