Natasha McCullough CV 2016
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natasha McCullough CV 2016
Natasha McCullough Curriculum Vitae
Address 12 Southwell Street, Belfast, BT151GB.
Mobile Telephone 07521106934
Home Telephone 02895735691
National Insurance No. JL547595D
I am a highly motivated, articulate and experienced graduate from University of Ulster, who has a BA English with
Education FT. I am keen to pursue a career in a busy and challenging working environment. I have successfully
worked in a customer service role for over 9 years.At this moment in time I am an employee for Telefonica.
Although I have only been with the company for a short while I have already been entrusted with key holder
responsibilities and banking duties. I was also chosen to train our three newest members to the company and they
have all now successfully passed their probation. I have worked with a minimum of 8 managers in my short time
within the company. This shows how I am able to adapt and keep up with change and a variety of management
styles.I have looked at ways to make myself and fellow advisors more efficent and have created multiple shortcuts
on our Quidini tablets to book Guru appointments and complete sim swaps.
I have improved my social skills throughout my time in education. This is evidenced in my election as Class
Representative whilst at university. This emphasises my commitment to managing the stress of university life
alongside my constant employment in a challenging part time job. This job became especially more demandin g
around the festive season,coincidentally prior to the exam period. Therefore my ability to balance work and study as
well as social and familial life is creditable of how I am able to prioritise tasks.Within my previous employment at
Primark Stores Limited it has been recognised that I have supervisory potential, and consequently I have been
selected to carry out a supervisory role in the past. This has made efficient use of my excellent people skills, as
within such a pressurized environment the necessity to engage with and guide staff/ customers at all levels is crucial.
I am exceptionally experienced in carrying out my own research and at creating written reports using Microsoft
Office. I am accustomed to working under pressure and using my own initiative to meet deadlines, which was a
major aspect of university life. During the period of 2014-2015 I was the main Carer for my Grandfather.
• Class Representative Achieved: 2010 - 2014
• Volunteer for the NSPCC
• Community Service Award Achieved: 2007 - 2008
• Journalist for “Viewpoint” and “The Not So Big Issue”
• Member of the Chamber Choir
• Member of University of Ulster’s Surf Club
• Certificate in Culinary Arts from University of Ulster Belfast. Achieved: 2009 – 2010
• Theatre in Education Certificate Achieved: 2005
• Professional at approaching people/customers and promoting products
• Competent in ICT databases in addition to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word and the
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Competent in carrying out independent research
• Completion of a dissertation in English with Education degree
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to plan and organise effectively
• Experienced in writing reports/essays
• BA Hons English with Education FT. 2.2 Achieved : 2014
• A Levels in the following subjects; Achieved: 2009
English Literature- B, Media Studies- B, Art and Design- C
• 7 GCSE’s in the following subjects: Achieved: 2007
English Literature- A, English- A, History- B, Art and design-B, Maths-C, Science- C, Spanish- C
1 Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Belfast, BT14QG
Sales Advisor April 2015- Present
• I am in charge of the cash lift and general banking duties.Including running the End of Day and End of
Week systems on MICROS.
• I have been in the company from 06/04/2015 I am already entrusted with banking and key holder duties.
• My hours have increased from part time to full time and I am currently being offered full time in other
branches as I am a desirable candidate.
• Completing quarterly sales targets set for region
• Making the client aware of the Consumer credit agreement they are agreeing too
• Informing clients of Retail Prices Index that may affect their tariffs due to rate of inflation
• Informing clients that they are entering into a fixed loan sum at 0% interest for a period of 24 months
• I have helped roll out the use of our new queing systemthat is all performed on Ipads.
• Ensure that customer service is excellent
• Hosting customers
• Perform security checks to enter clients accounts
• Checking in stock, ordering stock,booking in repairs and phone recycles
• Participating in O2s Think Big initiative
• Excelling at customer service, with customers grading online after the sale of friendlines s, listening and
understanding,ease of purchase and overall satisfaction.I have always received full marks.
• I have been given gifts on multiple occasions from customers who were extremely satisfied with my
genuine two-way communication and problem solving.
• Making timely and quality decisions.
Primark Bank Buildings
1-27 Castle Street, Belfast, BT11BL
Sales Assistant October 2009 – March 2014
• Customer service – All elements of customer services: queries, handling complaints etc.
• Motivating team members
• Working individually and in a team with colleagues
• Working to a deadline
• Operating till, customer service deskand handling money.
• Updating, merchandising products on the shop floor
• Stocking rails and shelves and replenishing home wear and lingerie section
• Unloading and sorting of deliveries
• Working as requested within other Departments
• Creating displays and maintaining front of house.
Montgomery Tomilson Ltd
Unit 34, Castle Court, Royal Avenue,Belfast, BT11DD
In-store consultant February 2008- November 2008
• Unloading and unpacking deliveries, responsible for allocation to the correct areas
• Opening and closing the concession.
• Keeping the computer systemupdated.
In addition I have been employed in the following Retail/Customer Service Roles:
DCG Marketing Sales Representative 2008 – 2009
Debenhams Sales Assistant 2007 – 2008
I enjoy swimming. I have a Siberian husky that I take for long walks and hikes. I am an amateur photographerand
enjoy photographing the beautiful city that I live in. I also enjoy cooking and I am an avid reader. I am currently
reading Game of Thrones: A Storm of Swords. My favourite thing to do is travel.
Available upon request
Sharon Whitcombe, Supervisor, Primark
133 Abbey Ring, Holywood, BT189PF
Ciaran Captain, Supervisor, Primark Stores Ltd
123 North Queen Street, Belfast, BT151EL