Nate booker resume 2010
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nate booker resume 2010
26798 Contessa St.
Hayward Ca. 94545
Cell# 925-895-7496 Hm# 650-325-8840
Seeking a challenging, rewarding position as a Field Service Engineer within a growing organization that
offers opportunity for increasing responsibilities and growth.
Highlights of Qualification:
Experience with Spectrum Analyzer. IBM and IBM Compatible, Internet and Network. Experience with
Drive testing equipment. Experienced in installation, cabling, testing, commissioning and integration of
Ericsson 884, 882, 2202, 2102 and BBU's
CERTIFICATIONS: Cat 5 Installation May 13 1997 Instructor Leo N. Hartung Lucent
(CABLE INC.) 4/2009 – 2/2010
Field Service Tech
• Termination of cat-3-5-6
• Add Second and Third T-1
• Site Survey
• Install and De-Install 2106 – 2206
• Drive Testing
• Install BB U’s
• Install Power and ground Cable
• Install Pathmasters
• Punch Down 110/66 Block
• Cable pulling, Routing Installing, Testing, Labeling, and Terminating
• Install GSM and UMTS 3106 -3206
(M.B.I) AT&T 2/2008 - 12/2008
Field Service Technician
• Patch panel termination.
• T1 installation
• 25/100 pair punch down.
• 110/66-block punch down.
• Required to sew down cable and wire wrap to patch panels.
• Install power an ground wires for RBS site
• 22 gage alarm installation.
• Cable pulling, routing, labeling, installing and terminating.
• Cat 5 certified.
(SCOM) Cingular Wireless 10/2003 - 9/2004
Field Service Technician
• SDE upgrades.
• Second T-1 activations.
• Test and intergraded sites using OMT 22-3.
• Test and installed DDE (Edge Upgrade) for the 2102's and 2202 cabinets.
• Performed E911 upgrade with Linkmaster/pathmaster change out.
• Perform T- Berd testing on DS1 and DS3.
• Installation of S'tru's for SDE (EDGE) and loading of new software via OMT.
• Upgrade 2102 V2, V3, and V4 cell sites with Edge 1900 radios, and DXU 21.
• Tested and installed Edge equipment for conformability of required Parameters.
(LDS Enterprises) Ericsson 1/2000—2/2001
• RBS installation.
• Assisted RF engineers with optimizing MTA (Drive Testing).
• Performed call test procedures to ensure proper setup of cellular calls.
• Assisted with test and integration of Ericsson PCS 884 1900 Macro cells
• Performed systems upgrades on RBS 2000 to increase call capacity.
• Checked for proper VSWR levels on TX and RX antennas.
• Ran power/ grounds and battery installations on Ericsson 884 system.
• Performed drive testing on newly integrated sites.
• Responsible for test, installation, and integration of Ericsson 884, and 882 Macro.
• Converted analog to digital amps, using TDMA/CDMA.Site surveying
• Worked in conjunction with switch, to isolate problems.
Education: Carlmont High - Diploma, 1988
CAT 5 Certified Lucent Technologies