Nathan Kaufman Resume_2016
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathan Kaufman Resume_2016
1759 Reed Ave. Pacific Beach, CA 92109| Phone: 717.497.5714
Financial Plant Analyst | Reckitt Benckiser | Tijuana, Mexico
July 2014 – January 2016
• Support Finance Controller in developing annual budget and forecast.
• Assist Finance Controller with P&L analysis in addition to several other activities during month and quarter end
• Obsolete and excess inventory analysis. Weekly meetings with Planning Team to analyze potential obsoletes and
possible solutions to avoid losses.
• Analyze variance accounts and complete stock reconciliation. Typical stock level between 11 to 12 million dollars.
• Contribute to improving procedures for inventory control, reporting sales and production in the early stages of new
start up plant. Reduced negative inventory level from two million to 500 thousand dollars.
• Work closely with New Project Development Team to improve cost estimation formats and procedures. Involved in
nine savings projects for a total savings of 2.3 million dollars.
Key Result: Additional experience in cost analysis and analyzing variance accounts. I am more familiar with plant operations
and inventory control. JDE, Insight for JDE, and Cognos TM1experience.
Logistics Center Cost Analyst | Reckitt Benckiser | Mechanicsburg, PA
September 2011 – June 2014
• Generated relevant and organized reports to assist the custom and warehouse branches of logistics centers and
• Support Management with weekly sales and production reports. Essential role in month and quarter end closing
• Analyzed variance accounts and prepared related reports. Created reports for other departments utilizing MS Query.
• Applied costs to finished goods and their related bill of materials.
Key Result: Continuously improved my knowledge of Excels applications and JDE functions in relation to the Logistics
Center Analyst position. JDE, Insight for JDE, and Cognos TM1experience.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
Graduated from York College of Pennsylvania in December 2010
• Bachelors of Science Degree. Focus in Accounting.
Relevant coursework: Financial and Managerial Accounting; Intermediate Accounting I - III; Advanced Accounting;
Taxation for Individuals and Corporations; Auditing; Finance; Statistics 1 and 2; Management Information Systems;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent people and teamwork skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills as well as proficient Microsoft Word and Access skills.
• Strong foundation in the basics of financial managerial accounting, taxation and auditing.
Habitat for Humanity Collegiate Challenge
• Traveled to Fort Lauderdale, FL to construct housing for low-income families.
• Relay For Life
• Woman’s help center