Nathan Price Resume 2016
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathan Price Resume 2016
Nathan J. Price
2201 Mill Road
Richmond VA, 23231
(804) 795-1468 (Cell) (804) 426-1123
ECPI Technical College – Richmond, 2003 - 2006
Associate Degree in IT/Networking & Security Management
Training: Microcomputer Applications, Computer Operating System, Windows, Professional, Server and PC Upgrade &
Maintenance, Directory Services Administration, Program Logic, Fiber Optic Communication, Novell Operating System,
Network Security, Routers, Unix and Linux, Defense
and Counter measures.
VUU internship - Maintenance on servers. Replacing ram, hard-drives, video cards, keeping log of calls for applications
and network problems. Defrag hard-drives. Help setup new routers for network development. Reset passwords for
students and staff.
John Tyler Community College – Chester, VA 2009 - 2010
HVAC and Residential Electricity
Certified universal HVAC tech recognized by the EPA
Certified on pallet jacks, sit down and standup forklifts
Certified Fiber Optics Installer recognized by the Electronics Technicians Association
Certified Fiber Optics Technician recognized by the Electronics Technicians Association
Smiths PDI (Richmond, VA) October 2015 - Present
Electrical Test Technician
• Consult, schematics, wiring diagrams and engineering personnel in order to troubleshoot and solve equipment
problems and determine optimum equipment functioning.
• Troubleshoot High / Medium / Low voltage 60/50 hertz electrical power equipment produced for Datacenters.
• Testing and Knowledge of Static Transfer Switchs (STS), Power Distribution Unit (PDU), Remote Power
Panel(RPP), Single and 3 phase CBs, Inverters, BCMS, various circuit boards. CTs, Networking Protocals.
• Troubleshooting, programming, and repairing of circuit boards, monitors, control/hard wiring and fiber optics.
• Calibrating voltage and amps of CBs, monitors, CTs. Transformers and software to specifications
• Hi Pot tapoff units before full power testing is done to insure electrical continuity.
• Prepare and maintain reports detailing all tests, repairs, and maintenance performed
MeadWestvaco (Richmond, VA) February 2015 – October 2015
• Started up, operated and cooled down a Wilmington Extrusion Blowmolder Wheel.
• Supported in the daily production of Food Packaging containers
• Provided maintenance, mold installation and repair.
• Operated industrial trimmers and regrind equipment
• Provided Quality Assurance and Quality Control for customer end use product
• Supported in all of the Value Stream Process for the packaging operation including: raw material handling,
equipment controls set up, machine operation, converting, trimming, Quality and shipping.
Automatic Climate (Richmond, VA) March 2014 - May 2014
Nathan Price Page 1
Home Energy Specialist
• Perform home energy assessments for Dominion Power for data collection.
• Insulate hot water pipes with insulation.
• Take temperature of water heater and adjust to 110 degrees.
• Install energy efficient light bulbs, new shower head, smart power strips.
• Replace furnace and AC filters with reusable HEPA filters.
Hill phoenix (Chester, VA) August 2013 - October 2013
Manufacturer of commercial refrigerated display cases, commercial and industrial refrigeration systems.
• Loading commercial refrigeration onto trucks with forklift and nail guns.
• Inspect trailers for wear and tear.
• Kept track of product inventory for company drivers to pick up.
• Drive forklift to pick up cases from other areas in the plant.
Dupont Tyvek Spruance Plant (Richmond, VA) November 2010 - November 2012
• Certified in paperwork, prepping and cutting cores to length that’s specified by TSA.
• Operator of transporter, storing and retrieving product from high-rise software system and bringing it to the
slitter machines to be cut for shipping.
• Certified on automated machines that lift 2000 pound rolls into slitter machines for cutting.
• Inspect product thoroughly to make sure there is no unwanted contamination before cutting.
• Product is to be used for medical packaging, oil spill clean ups, and house wrap on new houses.
Qimonda Technologies (Sandston, VA) July 2004 - May 2009
Manufacturing Associate (Plant closed)
• Certified in the department of Etch on all Lam, Amat, and Tail tools.
• Record and maintain data by entering it into an internal computer.
• Work with IT to resolve Network issues when machine were offline or need to be updated.
• Replace computers at every station in each bay when upgrades were being made.
• Troubleshooting and helping with repairs of machines to insure operations and parameters are within
• Run scheduled quals to make sure the machine is etching at the right rate.
• Run particle test to insure a low count inside gas chambers so wafers are not affected.
• Check application of statistical techniques to monitor and analyze processes.
• Download data into data log to maintain each measurement step in the production and qualification process.
• Use control graph chart to determine whether the processes are in or out of control.
• After wafer has etch check the specification limits, mean, range, and standard deviation to show how much
variation there is in the data.
Dupont Zytel Spruance Plant (Richmond, VA) February 2004 - June 2004
Machine Operator Forklift driver (Returned to School)
• Loaded and unloaded trucks.
• Operated a machine dumping nylon resin.
• Observed chemical containers for any signs of leakage.
• Hooked up harper trucks and railcars.
Hewlett Packard (Richmond, VA) September 2000 - December 2003
Nathan Price Page 2
• Picking out bad product as it comes down the conveyor belt.
• Checked dates and lot number of product.
• Refilling supplies.
• Stacking product on pallets for delivery.
• Experienced forklift driver.
• Pulled orders for big companies international.
• Checked parts for correct part numbers and tag numbers for inventory and delivery.
Nathan Price Page 3