Nathan Thames 2016 Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathan Thames 2016 Resume
Rockwall, TX 214-930-8374 email@example.com
Seeking internship with an oil and gas company to further my knowledge and gain experience in my chosen field of
study, petroleum engineering.
• Petroleum Engineering Student at Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Currently in spring semester of Junior Year
- Cumulative GPA 3.469
- Expected graduation in May 2017
• Rockwall Heath High School, Heath, TX
- Graduated 10th out of 480 students in May 2013
- Attained qualifying scores on 10 Advanced Placement tests accumulating over 40
college credit hours
• Texas A&M Rec Sports, Penberthy Complex Attendant, Part-Time August 2015-Present
- Checking out equipment to students using the intramural fields.
• C&J Barbeque, Line Worker, Part-Time May 2015-July 2015
- Interacted with customers on a daily basis, stocked the food cases, provided excellent customer
service, and worked part-time while simultaneously taking summer courses through Texas A&M
• Eddie Deen’s BBQ, Cashier/Meat Cutter, Full-Time May 2014-August 2014
- Interacted with customers on a daily basis, came up with new ideas and plans
to create a better experience within the restaurant.
• United Elite Gymnastics & Cheer, Boys Coach, Part-Time September 2011-August 2013
- Managed and coached a competitive boy’s gymnastics squad.
Organized and taught recreational gymnastics classes.
• Texas A&M University
- Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Member of the American Association of Drilling Engineers
- Member of the Texas A&M Water Ski Team
• High School Clubs/Organizations 2010–2013
- National Honor Society, Student Council and Mu Alpha Theta
• Participated in Texas A&M’s 2014 Big Event volunteer project
• Mission trips through First United Methodist Church of Heath youth groups:
- Various mission trips from 2002–2013. Locations included Colorado, Cuidad Juarez, Florida,
Louisiana, Alabama and Texas.
• Over 100 cumulative volunteer hours through Rockwall Heath High School including helping out at local
retirement homes, putting on various school events, and participating in local service projects.
• Photography, Texas A&M University Sports, Golf, Music, Hiking, Camping, Water Sports, and Traveling
References available upon request