Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nate's R2
1005 Mayes Dr. ♦ Cedar Hill, Texas 75104 ♦ 972-293-6248 ♦ Longoria.Natividad@yahoo.com
Summary of Qualifications
• Reading Comprehension
• Management of Material Resources
• Management of Personnel Resources
• Time Management
• Judgment and Decision Making
• Active Learning
• Management of Financial Resources
• Operations Analysis
• Operation and Control
• Equipment Selection
• Equipment Maintenance
• Operation Monitoring
• Quality Control Analysis
• Active Listening
• Critical Thinking
• Learning Strategies
HIGH PRODUCTION PRINT OPERATOR/MAILROOM CLERK June 2007 - February 2015
HEALTH MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS Irving, Texas
• Download and process print jobs consisting of UB’s, 1500’s, Pharmacy as well as Dental forms. All jobs
where cataloged as overpayments, dissalowance, commercial insurance and rebills.
• The programs we used to process and print jobs were lotus notes, e-mails and main-frame.
• Load printers with paper and ink and do trial runs before printing the actual job. Keep a log of time,
amount of paper used and what department the request came from.
• Run jobs through the Pitney Bowes folder/inserter and the meter machines.
• Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments.
• Download or scan files to be printed, using printing production software.
• Examine job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing
• Control workflow scheduling or job tracking, using computer database software.
• Maintain time or production records.
• Operate folder/insert machines as well as meter machines to process all jobs and mail.
• Receiving and delivering of daily mail and parcels to all departments
• Create and maintain logs on different spread sheets Excel, UPS, FedEx, DHL.
• Collect signatures on the RF Scanner for certified deliveries.
• Keep records of all materials used and re-order when necessary.
SPANISH TEACHER August 1999 - February 2007
LANCASTER ISD, WILMER-HUTCHINS ISD, ARLINGTON ISD Lancaster, Wilmer-Hutchins and Arlinton, Texas
• Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
• Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as how to speak and write
a foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used.
• Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
• Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
• Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and
participating in professional organizations and activities.
• Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
• Participate in campus and community events.
Education & Training
BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS/SPANISH May 1999
UT- BROWNSVILLE Brownsville, Texas
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - ELECTRONICS May 1987
TEXAS SOUTHMOST COLLEGE Brownsville, Texas
DIPLOMA - DATA ENTRY August 1988
SOUTH TEXAS VOTECH Brownsville, Texas